A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking at a The Learning and Performance Institutes CLO Connect* event about the importance of good conversations in the workplace based on the findings from our research “Mastering Conversations”. I highlighted how people crave human connection, want to be heard and feel listened to; the key themes that emerged from our…
Microlearning with Intrinsic Reward Matrices: The Integration of Real Time Analytics, Just-in-Time Learning and High Intrinsic Motivation In this...
The eLearning market is always buzzing with inventiveness and excitement. Technology is the great enabler, and Learning and Development...
Wikipedia states a Personal Learning Network to be: ‘… an informal learning network that consists of the people a...
Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute Donald H. Taylor recently closed his annual ‘What will be hot in L&D this...
It’s been over 2 years since I moved from deepest Devon to the Midlands and, as a consequence, I’ve...
To find out more about Learning Live or to register simply click here Learning Now TV is...
It seems to be the perennial challenge for L&D leaders: how do you get your employees to want to...
I’m currently designing training for trainers around creating energy in the training room which has taken me to the...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Virtual College helps understanding of animal welfare in violent homes September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017