A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking at a The Learning and Performance Institutes CLO Connect* event about the importance of good conversations in the workplace based on the findings from our research “Mastering Conversations”. I highlighted how people crave human connection, want to be heard and feel listened to; the key themes that emerged from our…
Look to design some one-page checklists (or guides) for new starters or new leaders Run an audience focus group...
Healthy workplaces are more productive, are seen as good places to work and can attract top talent. These...
My work finds me speaking to people with a wide range of skillsets and experience, often in the same...
Each year the Learning and Performance Institute seeks the opinions of its valued members. Members help improve the services...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Andrew Cumiskey. What does the changing nature of...
We All Need to Measure the Impact of Learning! Piers Lea from LEO has been commissioning a survey on...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- Inspiring Women to Achieve – Helping women prepare and be ready for leadership positions March 21, 2018
- Kallidus sees strong growth for first half of financial year March 21, 2018
- The Transformation Curve - 2018 Benchmark Research March 20, 2018
- Speexx selected for Microsoft ScaleUp Program with Innovations in AI March 19, 2018
- Kineo releases new off-the-shelf GDPR training course March 19, 2018
- How brain fitness can aid a safer workplace March 15, 2018
- How do you lead the way in L&D? March 14, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018
- Brain fitness: handling stress in a learning environment March 12, 2018
- Just how memorable are your presentations? March 12, 2018