During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in the UK and overseas. And when you spend so much time with people, you learn a thing or two about what frustrates employees but also what it takes to significantly improve their performance. Now, you might think the reasons why staff…
[to be read, to the pace and tune of… Ice Ice Baby. If that means nothing, please complete this...
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
In a survey, conducted in conjunction with the Human Capital Institute, where 500 learning professionals were asked to rate...
Recently BBC2 broadcast “Who’s the Boss,” - three programmes exploring how companies could transform their recruitment with Collaborative Hiring. Henry Stewart was...
In the next of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
In this new bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of the life blood of the Learning and...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Helping our learners learn by reducing information overload April 25, 2017Behavioural Change Behavioural Skills Skills Helping our learners learn by reducing information overloadJamie Lawrence
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- Is 'radical candour' really a new approach to management? April 20, 2017Talent Is 'radical candour' a new approach to management?Jamie Lawrence
- Is ethical leadership on the line? April 20, 2017Culture Is ethical leadership on the line?Jamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Google Cloud Training gives organisations more options in their journey to the Cloud April 28, 2017QA, the UK’s leading provider of professional training has announced today that they have become one of the first UK partner organisations to deliver Google Cloud Platform training and certifications.
- Virtual College to showcase online staff training at FPS EXPO 2017 April 27, 2017‘Learning Technologies supplier of the year’ for the second year running, Virtual College, will be showcasing its online training resources and systems at FPS EXPO 2017.
- Learning Heroes appoints partner relationship manager April 26, 2017Learning Heroes appoints new partner relationship manager, Mike Pass.