During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in the UK and overseas. And when you spend so much time with people, you learn a thing or two about what frustrates employees but also what it takes to significantly improve their performance. Now, you might think the reasons why staff…
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his...
In this weeks QuestionTime we catch up with Julie Drybrough proud founder of fuchsia blue. Organisational Consultant, Learning &...
This blog was originally published on my own wordpress site in August 2015 but felt I needed to add...
The pace of change in the next 30 years is set to revolutionise the way we do business. The...
This week we catch up with Velda Barnes Head of Learning & Development at Addaction. In your opinion what...
Performance Consulting Masterclass These masterclass’s give you a powerful set of skills and techniques that will transform you into...
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
As we move beyond the old notion of ‘e-learning’ and are now more likely to talk about digital learning...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Peak Pacific Wins Silver at 2018 Excellence Awards in Technology December 10, 2018
- Richard McCann on presenting December 7, 2018
- HT2 Labs Achieve Triple Win at the Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards 2018 December 7, 2018
- Amit Gautam on Mobile Learning: ‘Honorable Mention’ in eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 7, 2018
- HT2 Labs Announces the Learning Locker® Open Source Awards for Innovation December 6, 2018
- Digital Learning LeadDigital Learning Lead Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Lead required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- Behavioural economics: What's it got to do with L&D Pt2 December 10, 2018
- How to stay motivated during reorganisations December 10, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Collaborate your way to successful change December 7, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 6 December December 6, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Plain sailing to equality December 5, 2018