The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly in graduate employment priorities than salary, according to EY. EY’s head of student recruitment, Julie Stanbridge, stated “we are seeing moves away from structured classroom-based seminars and Powerpoint slides to on-the-job learning in dynamic teams, and through working collaboratively on projects.”…
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability on...
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
Being immersed in the digital learning world, it’s easy to forget that there are an awful lot of people...
There is no doubt that the pace of innovation in learning technology is happening at the fastest rate in...
I just read Martin Couzin’s article on curation and this is a fascinating and important topic. It was interesting...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
Where do you have your best ideas? Where are you and what are you doing when those moments of...
In a previous article on social learning, I discussed different ways and sources of learning as well as some basic...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Launch of MemoryBox - Spaced Repetition Learning App December 14, 2018
- Claudia Winkleman to return as host of L&D industry's premier awards event December 14, 2018
- Growth Engineering and L'Oréal Win Gold at Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards December 13, 2018
- MicroLearn confirms new partnership supporting apprenticeships with Venture Forward December 13, 2018
- LEO Learning scores a double win at 2018 eLearning Learning MVP Awards December 12, 2018
- Digital Learning ManagerDigital Learning Manager Package Â£55K- Â£65K Basic Salary Location Southwest, Wiltshire Sector E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies Job type Permanent Role , Operations and delivery Job ref LS2560 Ambitious Digital Learning Manager required for our cutting-edge client, a well-recognised brand! You will be responsible for driving the digital learning strategy, development of the learning […]
- Account Director â€“ Learning SolutionsAccount Director â€“ Learning Solutions Package Â£60K-Â£80K Basic +Â£100K-Â£130K OTE Location London Sector Learning and development Job type Permanent Role Job ref NB2344 An outstanding career opportunity with a global provider of learning solutions who have an enviable â€˜Blue Chipâ€™ client base. Using your deep knowledge of learning, relationship building and consultative sales skills, you […]
- How to encourage a more inclusive culture in training sessions December 14, 2018
- The importance of self-care within business December 14, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 13 December December 13, 2018
- 71% of retailers invest in AI to attract online shoppers this Christmas December 13, 2018
- The rise of the remote worker, and how to keep workplace training unified December 12, 2018