The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly in graduate employment priorities than salary, according to EY. EY’s head of student recruitment, Julie Stanbridge, stated “we are seeing moves away from structured classroom-based seminars and Powerpoint slides to on-the-job learning in dynamic teams, and through working collaboratively on projects.”…
A couple of weeks ago I wrote an article on whether legacy L&D infrastructure was aligned with the habits...
I wrote last time about how there isn’t a binary position for whether you’re ‘new’ L&D or ‘traditional’ L&D....
Check out the link to the annual C4LPT 100 tools for L&D…. Worth exploring; especially some of the new...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The Year...
Thinking about my kids development process as rugbiers I realize how similar this is with adult learning. I will...
Behavioral Currency In this post we are going to discuss the idea of behavioral currency in training. Behavioral currency...
Changes in Blended Learning to keep it relevant and innovative – an article by CLS Performance Solutions. The term...
The phrase ‘thought leadership’ has become so overused that leaders now need to transcend the “white noise” to have...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ podcast: September 2017 September 25, 2017
- Closing the language skills gap that hinders business September 25, 2017
- How to lead creative people September 25, 2017
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- aNewSpring expands operations and launches aNewSpring Africa September 25, 2017
- Gavin Freed appointed as Chairman of Firebrand Training September 25, 2017
- Tata Interactive Systems gains 6 Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning wins September 25, 2017
- Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance shortlisted in Learning Technologies Awards 2017 September 25, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017