The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly in graduate employment priorities than salary, according to EY. EY’s head of student recruitment, Julie Stanbridge, stated “we are seeing moves away from structured classroom-based seminars and Powerpoint slides to on-the-job learning in dynamic teams, and through working collaboratively on projects.”…
The need for a Digital Learning Pioneer The business world has changed – irreversibly – and is only going...
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
It seems to be the perennial challenge for L&D leaders: how do you get your employees to want to...
Earlier this month I gave a talk to the Annual ‘MEGA’ Convention of the Professional Speaking Association (PSA). I...
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has secured its second recognition of 2014 from Training Industry,...
The sports world would never be without their top coaches, and neither should we. Here Gary Cattermole advises businesses...
Coupled Completion and Fantasy Learning The second emerging learning technology we are going to cover in this series is...
One of the greatest contributions of technology to make education more effective is the data it generates. But there...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- The TJ podcast: November 2017 November 20, 2017
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017