The expectation amongst modern employees is that work equals learning. Indeed, learning and development opportunities now rank more highly in graduate employment priorities than salary, according to EY. EY’s head of student recruitment, Julie Stanbridge, stated “we are seeing moves away from structured classroom-based seminars and Powerpoint slides to on-the-job learning in dynamic teams, and through working collaboratively on projects.”…
How Different Eras Produce Leaders with Different Mindsets 1898: it’s the Golden Age of American industrial growth. After years...
Back in the day, Learning Management Systems (LMS) were implemented to streamline the ability to report on learning, particularly...
We’re all painfully aware that artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionise the world of work. Learning and performance, HR,...
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Peter Coley. In your opinion what is the biggest...
Technical skills will get you an interview, but effective soft skills will get you the promotion. Today’s technical employees...
If you haven’t seen Jane Hart’s top 100 tools for learning, where have you been for the last 9...
In this blog post Pavlo Onyshchenko marks the recent start of season 2 of the hit TV show Mr. Robot....
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of Ron Edwards. In your opinion what is the biggest...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- DevLearn 2018
- 24/10/2018 - 26/10/2018
- Las Vegas
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Building a 21st Century L&D Team with the LPI Capability Map
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
Partner News Feeds
- How Hilti Turned off their LMS to Increase Engagement & Performance October 19, 2018
- Kineo announces presence at DevLearn 2018 in Las Vegas October 19, 2018
- Unicorn Training On Course For Record Year October 19, 2018
- Fosway launches NEW 2018 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 18, 2018
- IMarEST empowers continuing professional development (CPD) with the Agylia LMS October 18, 2018