Empathy: a lovely fluffy word, isn’t it? Touchy. Feely. Soft. Perhaps with hints of being rather passive – even submissive. When it comes to business, though, it’s time to banish such banal notions. Why? Well, because this so-called soft quality seems to have an essential role as a customer-service clincher, a killer sales technique, a talent magnet and a make-or-break…
Fosway Group, Europe’s #1 HR and Learning Analyst, today (30 January 2018) unveils the headlines results from its annual...
As this summer of sport continues, with Euro 2016 in Paris, Wimbledon coming to the end of its first week and...
Following Elliott Masie’s keynote at last years Learning Live we are pleased to share this new 2017 open source,...
On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to...
Are you ready to be disrupted? Personally I am heartily sick of the abuse of this word. From a...
How many of us have been faced with situations of developing content that we are less familiar with? The...
Recently I’ve been working with a client on the first stages of a visual hierarchy for Open Badges. This...
A number of years ago I wrote a tips book entitled ‘It’s Not Rocket Science’. Hardly the most original...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
- LEARNING LIVE NETWORKS
Partner News Feeds
- Training is not just child’s play - even if you use game theory May 25, 2018
- The future of your organisation depends on a skills investment May 25, 2018
- Can you motivate without throwing money at people? May 25, 2018
- Chief Learning Officer Forum, Fall 2018 May 24, 2018
- Corinium May 24, 2018
- Euan Semple discusses technology and business leadership on Learning Now tv May 25, 2018
- ‘Release your learning genius’ at LT Summer Forum with Sponge and Axonify May 24, 2018
- Creativity at work and in learning: Amy Burvall to keynote LTSF 2018 May 23, 2018
- Hult Business School and Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) win at International Serious Play Awards 2018 May 23, 2018
- Virtual College helps learners leap barriers to leadership and management training May 22, 2018
- It's official: business is no longer a competition May 24, 2018
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success May 22, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018