Empathy: a lovely fluffy word, isn’t it? Touchy. Feely. Soft. Perhaps with hints of being rather passive – even submissive. When it comes to business, though, it’s time to banish such banal notions. Why? Well, because this so-called soft quality seems to have an essential role as a customer-service clincher, a killer sales technique, a talent magnet and a make-or-break…
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the ceremony taking place on Thursday...
While your marketing department is busy sending a fine tuned message to the public, the sales or customer service...
“The most interesting and innovative experimental psychologist in the world today” to speak at top UK learning event. Following...
I initially wrote this almost ten years ago. I though it was an appropriate time to share it. Some...
Learning & Development in organisations is all about the impact on performance. Or rather it should be about the...
In a blog post this week, I wrote about how I’m concerned that in the L&D space, there are...
At the start of September I, and many others, attended the Learning & performance Institutes (LPI) annual conference – Learning Live....
Last night at around 9 o’clock I received an emergency phone call from a Senior Director I used to...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- 10/04/2018 - 12/04/2018
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 06/05/2018 - 09/05/2018
- San Diego
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- Creativity At Work
- Next Generation Corporate Universities - Madrid
- 17/05/2018 - 18/05/2018
Partner News Feeds
- "Networking is not about just connecting people" March 20, 2018
- Perhaps it is just me March 20, 2018
- Face-to-face learning: Old hat or the future? March 20, 2018
- Achieving authentic leadership via psychosynthesis March 19, 2018
- Insight from millennials in the workplace March 19, 2018
- The Transformation Curve - 2018 Benchmark Research March 20, 2018
- Speexx selected for Microsoft ScaleUp Program with Innovations in AI March 19, 2018
- Kineo releases new off-the-shelf GDPR training course March 19, 2018
- Leading learning provider Litmos Heroes provides GDPR training to struggling businesses March 16, 2018
- Women head each section of the Top 100 E-learning Movers and Shakers list March 16, 2018
- Use learning as a perk and see your people and your business grow March 14, 2018
- Brain fitness: handling stress in a learning environment March 12, 2018
- Just how memorable are your presentations? March 12, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: a radical reform of the UK skills map March 9, 2018
- How can HR professionals become the ‘go to’ for the #MeToo movement? March 8, 2018