Empathy: a lovely fluffy word, isn’t it? Touchy. Feely. Soft. Perhaps with hints of being rather passive – even submissive. When it comes to business, though, it’s time to banish such banal notions. Why? Well, because this so-called soft quality seems to have an essential role as a customer-service clincher, a killer sales technique, a talent magnet and a make-or-break…
Organisations today are faced with delivering innovative new products and services in a rapidly changing marketplace, with constantly evolving...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
In order to be aligned to the business, L&D has to be talking to the business. That’s the subject...
Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust announces partnership with LPI to transform learning delivery in the NHS
Guy’s and St Thomas’ Trust aims to set a new standard of learning delivery across the NHS by offering...
Learning is a natural human function. It’s how we progress, grow and develop, especially in our early years. However,...
While L&D professionals are no longer the gatekeepers of learning, they still need to be in the driving seat....
So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use...
Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 10 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 26 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
At LEARNING LIVE, Nick Jones and Nick Bate, the Directors of @BlueEskimoJobs Eskimo will be delivering a session entitled “The Joy of Flex – The role of agile working in learning”. #LEARNINGLIVE is free for Heads of Learning so register today at: https://t.co/oGbUvZDinm
Partner News Feeds
- Webinar: Lessons Learned to Help Pave the Way to a Great Rollout July 19, 2019
- New EssentialSkillz whitepaper outlines everything organisation’s need to know about online health and safety training July 18, 2019
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing enhances member experience with new CPD platform July 18, 2019
- The HILL model: 7 key building blocks for high-impact learning July 19, 2019
- Video: How to deal with bullies in the workplace July 19, 2019
- Mindfulness for trainers: the practice of pausing July 19, 2019