Listening to the latest episode of the From Scratch podcast, my friends Nigel Paine and Martin Couzins were discussing the new report from Maisie VRLearn report, focussing on current uses of Virtual Reality (VR) in learning. What struck me whilst listening to the examples Martin and Nigel shared were the opportunities of social mobility and opening of a global market…
I’ve just published my 2016 Map of the Social Age and thought i’d follow up by highlighting some key...
So I am on Twitter one evening and participating in what I class (aside from #Ozlearn) one of the...
My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked...
Essential Facts – What is learning at work week. Learning at Work Week is an annual awareness campaign organised...
The following article by Sally Augustin originally appeared in The Harvard Business Review. Most of us would acknowledge that...
In a survey, conducted in conjunction with the Human Capital Institute, where 500 learning professionals were asked to rate...
A new project called #makeamodule #makeadifference run by the Learn Appeal charity is asking e-learning developers, instructional designers and...
In the 1st of a planned series available to LPI members this companion guides the reader through some of the...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 21 September September 21, 2017
- Bad meetings: Analysing the cost to business September 21, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- simpleshow introduces online video tool, mysimpleshow, at World of Learning September 21, 2017
- Fuse Universal to hold talk at World Of Learning Conference & Exhibition September 21, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017