Listening to the latest episode of the From Scratch podcast, my friends Nigel Paine and Martin Couzins were discussing the new report from Maisie VRLearn report, focussing on current uses of Virtual Reality (VR) in learning. What struck me whilst listening to the examples Martin and Nigel shared were the opportunities of social mobility and opening of a global market…
In a few weeks time, I will be hosting a panel session at Learning Live on the theme of...
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Peter Coley. In your opinion what is the biggest...
If you are a main stream learning provider, this has probably happened to you in the past year. You...
As our environment places new demands, it’s important that we keep revisiting our tool kit and go for a...
Compliance Training. Two words often dreaded amongst businesses and their employees, due to its stigma as boring and tedious....
No, we are (probably) not about to be replaced by robots Are the robots about to replace us all,...
Globally-recognised accreditation body now endorses classroom, e-learning /online courses and other learning programmes as a means to identify high-quality...
This time of year is without doubt a time for reflection. A time to sit back and digest, be...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Fuse Universal expands to APAC market with new Sydney Office November 16, 2018
- Learning Technologies Group acquires Watershed Learning Analytics November 15, 2018
- Personal, just-in-time microlearning November 15, 2018
- New Adaptive Selling course helps salespeople sell with more certainty and confidence November 15, 2018
- Western Union and MPS Interactive win Gold at LearnX Impact Awards 2018 November 15, 2018
- TJ interviews: Imogen Butler-Cole, RADA Business November 16, 2018
- Turning internal comms digital to boost L&D's reach November 16, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 15 November November 14, 2018
- Leading Results launches Complete Leader Curriculum November 14, 2018
- Investing in professional development for a virtual workforce November 14, 2018