Listening to the latest episode of the From Scratch podcast, my friends Nigel Paine and Martin Couzins were discussing the new report from Maisie VRLearn report, focussing on current uses of Virtual Reality (VR) in learning. What struck me whilst listening to the examples Martin and Nigel shared were the opportunities of social mobility and opening of a global market…
Research in neuroscience is gathering pace thanks to advances in technology which allows us to watch what is happening...
Recently I’ve been working with a client on the first stages of a visual hierarchy for Open Badges. This...
There is a truism that training and R&D are the first places to get hit when companies want to...
Recently I decided to map out my Personal Learning Network. I had been thinking of doing this for a...
At the start of September I, and many others, attended the Learning & performance Institutes (LPI) annual conference – Learning Live....
Claire Lickman of Happy Ltd recently attended a free seminar hosted by Herman Miller and Office Principles, with interesting talks...
In the past years, I have been told several times that I was brave: brave enough to leave my...
Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- How to choose the right Learning Awards category and what makes a good entry
- Learning Now TV Transmission
- LearningLive 2017
- 06/09/2017 - 07/09/2017
- What should business leaders change to thrive in the gig economy? May 19, 2017Strategy What should leaders change to win in gig economy?Jamie Lawrence
- Is your workplace ready for the ‘Prince Harry effect’? May 19, 2017Culture Is your workplace ready for ‘Prince Harry effect?'Jamie Lawrence
- Can you really teach your people to be more creative? May 19, 2017Culture Can you teach your people to be more creative?Jamie Lawrence
- A day in the life of: "I desperately want them to do well, but know I can’t give them the answer." May 18, 2017Culture A day in the life of: Jane HodgsonJamie Lawrence
- Micro-learning and the maturity of marketers May 18, 2017Culture Micro-learning and the maturity of marketersJamie Lawrence
- Kallidus shines the spotlight on user-generated content at LT Summer Forum May 26, 2017Award winning learning and talent solutions provider Kallidus will be putting user-generated content (UGC) and its role in today’s modern learning strategies under the microscope at Learning Technologies Summer Forum.
- DoceboInspire: Docebo’s User Conference to Be Held in Boston Sept 2017 May 25, 2017Docebo, the leading learning management platform for businesses, today revealed details of DoceboInspire, its 2017 user conference.
- MicroLearn Explains the New Data Protection Regulations May 25, 2017In 2016, it was announced that the Data Protection Act would be replaced by the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) in May 2018. To help organisations understand the implications of this, MicroLearn developed a new transitional course which launched this week.