Listening to the latest episode of the From Scratch podcast, my friends Nigel Paine and Martin Couzins were discussing the new report from Maisie VRLearn report, focussing on current uses of Virtual Reality (VR) in learning. What struck me whilst listening to the examples Martin and Nigel shared were the opportunities of social mobility and opening of a global market…
In the 1st of a planned series available to LPI members this companion guides the reader through some of the...
Untapped potential in Learning and Development (L&D) is a lost opportunity in most large Australian businesses. Whilst executives wonder...
Having written about how Learning at Work Week might just be a one trick pony for some organisations I...
The role of marketing has travelled through a variety of meanings in recent years. Not so long ago, it...
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
Thinking about my kids development process as rugbiers I realize how similar this is with adult learning. I will...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability on...
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of LPI member – Daniela Cervini What does the changing nature...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- The holy grail of workforce performance improvement November 22, 2017
- How we can make sure managers thrive in the future November 22, 2017
- A manager's guide to emotional intelligence November 21, 2017
- Performance management in the 21st Century November 21, 2017
- Winners of the Charity Learning Awards 2017 revealed November 21, 2017
- UpsideLMS celebrates Thanksgiving; Releases a 'Thank You' Video November 22, 2017
- What managers really think about learning technology on LearningNow tv November 21, 2017
- Explosive Learning focus on defence and security sectors at London events November 21, 2017
- How can L&D help managers ‘learn to learn’? November 21, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017