On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to leave the office at midnight and take Saturdays off, limiting the working week to a mere 102 hours. A very different approach is being taken by Gothenberg City Council, in Sweden. In a new experiment, they have asked half their care…
Healthy workplaces are more productive, are seen as good places to work and can attract top talent. These...
Cross-European research into the impact of BREXIT on organisations from a HR perspective opened earlier this week. Fosway Group,...
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
The phrase ‘thought leadership’ has become so overused that leaders now need to transcend the “white noise” to have...
During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in...
Fascinating short video identifying common traits in the world’s smartest people…something for us all to ponder on a Monday...
Originally published in November 2015. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and...
Much hyperbole has been present in technology and business press lately about the notion of ‘unlocking’ innovation in organisations....
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- ATD 2018 November 16, 2017
- CIPD L&D show November 16, 2017
- LearnTec November 16, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- UpsideLMS' latest eBook covers the whole nine yards of Mobile LMS November 15, 2017
- Emerging technologies: implications for life as we know it at Learning Technologies 2018 November 14, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017
- Moonshot thinking: disrupting the norm in business November 3, 2017