On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to leave the office at midnight and take Saturdays off, limiting the working week to a mere 102 hours. A very different approach is being taken by Gothenberg City Council, in Sweden. In a new experiment, they have asked half their care…
One of my colleagues wrote a blog last year, Musings on my performance appraisal, in which he considered how he...
The second part of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give...
Let’s get scientific – even in adulthood, our brains are continually changing. We call this neuroplasticity. In order to...
Baby boomers (the Me Generation) Born 1940s-mid 1960s Characteristics and work ethic: Belief in higher education Rejected the previous...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
I’ve been asked to talk about developing a vibrant on and offline community of practice based on my experiences...
I’ve just published my 2016 Map of the Social Age and thought i’d follow up by highlighting some key...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop
- 29/11/2018 - 30/11/2018
- Learning Connect
- Adaptive Project Leadership: Helping You and Your Teams Succeed in Disruptive Times
- OEB - Shaping The Future of Learning
- 04/12/2018 - 07/12/2018
- Design Thinking For Results
- 11/12/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Learning Technologies Group acquires Watershed Learning Analytics November 15, 2018
- Personal, just-in-time microlearning November 15, 2018
- New Adaptive Selling course helps salespeople sell with more certainty and confidence November 15, 2018
- Western Union and MPS Interactive win Gold at LearnX Impact Awards 2018 November 15, 2018
- InSync Training Releases Self-Paced Learning Campaign: Exploring Gamification & Game-Based Learning November 14, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 15 November November 14, 2018
- Leading Results launches Complete Leader Curriculum November 14, 2018
- Investing in professional development for a virtual workforce November 14, 2018
- Will 2019 be the year of transformation? November 14, 2018
- Expecting more than a baby: Working it out for working parents November 13, 2018