As L&D professionals we talk a great deal about learning when and where we wish and in the style that suits us – there has been much coverage in the press of late with regards to the ideal work life balance of employees and only a few weeks ago it was reported that companies are starting to ban its employees…
You’ve probably heard this advice before: Don’t use bullet points in your presentations. But do you know why presentation design...
There are 5 current and common challenges about to hit learning providers. This is a shout-out to those of...
A new body will carry out the roles of the Education Funding Agency and Skills Funding Agency. The Education...
I have recently gone on a long journey designing and implementing an ICT self service portal which included, amongst...
Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) launches new sponsorship programme to help learning professionals achieve their personal development goals. Participants...
This blog was originally published on my own wordpress site in August 2015 but felt I needed to add...
In a world of big data, your most precious assets, no matter what business you have, are your existing customers...
As the change in working age retirement starts to filter through the number of people over 60 still in...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Work-Related Stress Wreaking Havoc on Today's Employees November 20, 2017
- New research: What managers really think of your learning technology pt2 November 20, 2017
- The TJ podcast: November 2017 November 20, 2017
- Generation Z fast becoming the ‘side hustle’ generation November 17, 2017
- How to reclaim your control at work November 17, 2017
- Learning models: Charles Jennings at Learning Technologies 2018 November 20, 2017
- Virtual College’s John Hinchliffe voted onto board of eLN November 20, 2017
- Growth Engineering In Training Industry’s Top 20 Gamification Companies Third Year Running November 17, 2017
- Learnlight Wins Best Family Support Program at 2017 EMMA Awards November 17, 2017
- Firebrand instructor, Dave Petts, wins Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2017 November 15, 2017
- Defining the skills gap: what can you actually do? November 20, 2017
- How Google’s micro-moments are influencing the design of L&D solutions November 10, 2017
- Conducting job interviews – getting people to open up November 8, 2017
- Why aren’t people’s personal needs being met at work? November 8, 2017
- How to ignite charisma in others through energy and perception November 7, 2017