As L&D professionals we talk a great deal about learning when and where we wish and in the style that suits us – there has been much coverage in the press of late with regards to the ideal work life balance of employees and only a few weeks ago it was reported that companies are starting to ban its employees…
As this summer of sport continues, with Euro 2016 in Paris, Wimbledon coming to the end of its first week and...
It’s easy being a cynic. I’ve found that the more time I spend in the learning industry, the easier...
In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change...
The results of this years Learning Survey have been released to members of The Learning & Performance Institute and is...
Two years ago, the Learning and Performance Institute re-launched the Learning Professional Network and made its content available to...
I’ve been inspired to write this blog. The irony (or should I say serendipity?) is not lost on me....
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
A couple of weeks ago I wrote an article on whether legacy L&D infrastructure was aligned with the habits...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Partner News Feeds
- Chief Learning Officer Forum September 22, 2017
- Compliance training: Why we need to get back to face to face September 22, 2017
- Digital skills for analogue minds September 22, 2017
- TJ Newsflash: 21 September September 21, 2017
- Bad meetings: Analysing the cost to business September 21, 2017
- Developing senior executives at FT IE Business School on LNTV September 22, 2017
- New gomo ebook highlights the importance of offline learning September 22, 2017
- Goodbye Totara LMS 9, hello Totara Learn 10 September 22, 2017
- simpleshow introduces online video tool, mysimpleshow, at World of Learning September 21, 2017
- Fuse Universal to hold talk at World Of Learning Conference & Exhibition September 21, 2017
- Personality at work: are you from the dark side...? October 19, 2017
- "Organisations focus too much on performance being purely on what is in people’s goals." September 18, 2017
- Why learning transfer is more important than evaluation September 18, 2017
- Leadership development challenge: implementing AI in the workplace September 18, 2017
- Challenging assumptions around VR in learning September 15, 2017