When does Workplace Culture become more than just something that is written on your website? More than just your mission, vision and values statement that hang beautifully on a wall somewhere? More than just something that you talk about when interviewing potential new hires or apply for an Employer Award? According to HBR; the Six Components of a Great Corporate…
In order to be aligned to the business, L&D has to be talking to the business. That’s the subject...
They trusted me with our most valuable asset, our people. They gave me stewardship over a large cash investment...
Some L&D teams wrestle with their place in the business world. For those determined to lead change it can...
Sarah Killian writes – while 91% of learning and development teams want to improve productivity and engagement, it’s a sad...
If you take 15 minutes to reflect at the end of the day, you can improve your productivity by...
If you want a position of authority in L&D, you have more chance if you’re a man. That was...
Catch up on the recent webinar from Isobel Nancarrow looking at engagement in learning. Access the recording simply click...
Lucy Standing is a chartered business psychologist and vice chair of the Association for Business Psychology. She is the...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Video learning back on top March 20, 2019
- Julian Roberts on Essential Skillz’ compliance focus March 20, 2019
- MPS Interactive Systems at LT2019 March 20, 2019
- Citations in adult learning content March 20, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: March 2019 March 20, 2019
- Politics and the performance mindset: Why Britain needs a Crazy Goal March 20, 2019
- How Brexit will change the game for talent management March 18, 2019