There is a truism that training and R&D are the first places to get hit when companies want to cut costs. But how do companies get to the point of cutting these areas that ar vital to future success? When speaking to companies I often hear of the intense pressure on L&D to “deliver” and as a result, staff are…
In this video Nick Bate and Nick Jones of accredited LPI provider Blue Eskimo look at the skills in Learning & Development...
Director/CEO – Humanitarian Leadership Academy Farringdon, London – with international travel Permanent This is a rare opportunity to lead...
The human stuff is the basis of ‘digital learning transformations’. The technology platforms are secondary. They work best when:...
LPI accredited learning provider Incendo reinforces some reasonably commonly-held beliefs that using music in a learning environment can: assist with retention...
Learning & Development in organisations is all about the impact on performance. Or rather it should be about the...
My first full-time job after university was working for the National Trust as a Visitor Services Assistant at Wimpole...
Essential Facts – What is learning at work week. Learning at Work Week is an annual awareness campaign organised...
LEARNING LIVE 2017 will bring together 300-350 invited CLO’s and Heads of Learning from global companies to share insights...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Are you ready for the Skills Economy?
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Performance management: the five most common productivity killers and how to combat them August 17, 2018
- Sentenced to life-long learning - and what a great thing it is August 16, 2018
- ‘Unretired’: developing learning strategies for older employees August 15, 2018
- Performance management: do you need to develop your middle managers? August 14, 2018
- Leadership development: how organisations can provide breadth of experience to high potential employees August 13, 2018
- Agylia extends reach into Australia and New Zealand with new partner Agylis ANZ August 16, 2018
- How Do I? releases new Creator Studio app August 15, 2018
- The Learning Imperative: new book launching at World of Learning August 15, 2018
- Learning 2018 to Feature Data Analytics for Learning “Boot Camps” August 14, 2018
- Imparta Steps Up Its Investment in the US Sales and Service Training Market August 14, 2018
- Compliance training: Making a case for elearning August 17, 2018
- The coaching model library: PRACTICE August 17, 2018
- You are your learners: What can your organisation gain from learner insights? August 17, 2018
- TJ Newsflash: 16 August August 16, 2018
- Is microlearning the only way to get through to the millennial workforce? August 16, 2018