There is a truism that training and R&D are the first places to get hit when companies want to cut costs. But how do companies get to the point of cutting these areas that ar vital to future success? When speaking to companies I often hear of the intense pressure on L&D to “deliver” and as a result, staff are…
Sorry to be smug but just got back from holiday and had time to read and relax. My favourite...
There is no doubt that this a phenomenally interesting time within the L&D, training and performance industry. We are...
A while ago I wrote a series of blogs with a tag of “Being Brave” but after an Learning...
How many apprentices does your business employ? Thanks to recent changes in the law, there are more reasons than...
So I am on Twitter one evening and participating in what I class (aside from #Ozlearn) one of the...
About the list “Who is informing your thinking in the learning industry today? Who is able to inspire you...
Wikipedia states a Personal Learning Network to be: ‘… an informal learning network that consists of the people a...
Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Transfer - The Nuts & Bolts
- Building a 21st Century L&D Team with the LPI Capability Map
- Signal vs noise: Marketing content L&D pros really want from vendors
- HRD Summit Jazzes Up its US Roadshow
- New York
- Plan Ahead for Facts, Evidence & Data for Learning's Impact
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Elliott Masie's Learning 2018
- 04/11/2018 - 07/11/2018
- Business Performance is the new 70:20:10
Join Paul Matthews in his free webinar "Learning Transfer - The Nuts and Bolts". Paul will be discussing his new book "Learning Transfer" along with tips and tools from over 100 years of research.
Oct 24th 12pm UK Time
Partner News Feeds
- The Learning Awards 2019 finalists are announced October 22, 2018
- Trust and social systems at work: Julian Stodd on Learning Now tv October 22, 2018
- New CIM programme recognises top marketing training October 22, 2018
- Key Issues for Extended Enterprise Learning Management Systems October 22, 2018
- Kallidus sees strong growth for first quarter of financial year October 22, 2018
- Engage in Learning highlights leadership fundamentals October 22, 2018
- Learning event design starts with a blank page October 22, 2018
- Managing multiple generations as a millennial leader October 19, 2018
- Fosway launches NEW 2018 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 19, 2018
- Achieving productive outcomes from difficult conversations October 19, 2018