I have been reading Andrew Jacobs blog for some time now but the most recent post really did resonate – interested to hear thoughts/comments? It all started in a quiet suburban street on a typical Monday evening. My wife was telling me about a course she had been on that day. An education consultant who is paid to deliver training…
Lori Niles-Hofmann begins her new ebook, Data-Driven Learning Design, with what I think may well just be my favourite...
As this summer of sport continues, with Euro 2016 in Paris, Wimbledon coming to the end of its first week and...
2016 saw plenty of talk about micro learning. Was it just another fad or a step forward in learning...
Please tell me I am not on my own! For me New Years’ Resolutions are made is a daze...
Latest Issue – June 2016 There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can...
I have recently gone on a long journey designing and implementing an ICT self service portal which included, amongst...
Issy Nancarrow explains the tricks often missed within Learning and Development to make an impact and provide tangible results
Someone asked me recently why don’t “people” just take responsibility? Why don’t more people not only feel empowered by...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Helping our learners learn by reducing information overload April 25, 2017Behavioural Change Behavioural Skills Skills Helping our learners learn by reducing information overloadJamie Lawrence
- Coffee briefing: augmented reality, leveraging your board seat and the realities of point-of-need learning April 24, 2017Strategy L&D news round up - 24th AprilJamie Lawrence
- Is 'radical candour' really a new approach to management? April 20, 2017Talent Is 'radical candour' a new approach to management?Jamie Lawrence
- Is ethical leadership on the line? April 20, 2017Culture Is ethical leadership on the line?Jamie Lawrence
- "If you feel stuck in a rut and are not developing on a daily basis, it’s up to you to drive change." April 19, 2017Strategy A Day In the Life Of: Neil Griffiths, FuturestepJamie Lawrence
- Google Cloud Training gives organisations more options in their journey to the Cloud April 28, 2017QA, the UK’s leading provider of professional training has announced today that they have become one of the first UK partner organisations to deliver Google Cloud Platform training and certifications.
- Virtual College to showcase online staff training at FPS EXPO 2017 April 27, 2017‘Learning Technologies supplier of the year’ for the second year running, Virtual College, will be showcasing its online training resources and systems at FPS EXPO 2017.
- Learning Heroes appoints partner relationship manager April 26, 2017Learning Heroes appoints new partner relationship manager, Mike Pass.