I have been reading Andrew Jacobs blog for some time now but the most recent post really did resonate – interested to hear thoughts/comments? It all started in a quiet suburban street on a typical Monday evening. My wife was telling me about a course she had been on that day. An education consultant who is paid to deliver training…
This blog was originally published on my own wordpress site in August 2015 but felt I needed to add...
We continue to shine the Member Spotlight and this week it falls on Graeme Phillips, Senior Manager Product Training...
“It all boils down to learning, but not the sort of learning you experienced at school. No, this is...
The Research Companion – is free to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research....
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 Learning Live Conference being held September 9 &...
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is proud to announce the finalists for the 2018 Learning Awards, the learning...
Neuropsychologist Simon Baron-Cohen has devised a test called Reading the Mind in the Eyes in which you are shown...
There are times in the majority of people’s careers where they become overwhelmed with a very terrifying thought… ‘What...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- LearningLive 2018
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- LEARNING LIVE
- 05/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
- How To Make A Winning Awards Presentation
- Are you ready for the Skills Economy?
- Innovative Learning Spaces Summit - Barcelona
- 20/09/2018 - 21/09/2018
- ATD European Summit (Amsterdam)
- 08/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- CLO Leadership Summit
- 10/10/2018 - 12/10/2018
- New York
- Adapting To Ambiguity : Workplace Development in Uncertain Times
- DevLearn 2017
- 25/10/2018 - 27/10/2018
- Las Vegas
Partner News Feeds
- Performance management: do you need to develop your middle managers? August 14, 2018
- Leadership development: how organisations can provide breadth of experience to high potential employees August 13, 2018
- Leadership development: how to create ‘cooling spaces’ in the heat of uncertainty August 10, 2018
- Learning technology: neuroscientific insights to make virtual learning work better August 9, 2018
- How to design and deliver an inclusive workplace learning strategy August 8, 2018
- Learning 2018 to Feature Data Analytics for Learning “Boot Camps” August 14, 2018
- Imparta Steps Up Its Investment in the US Sales and Service Training Market August 14, 2018
- Lumesse highlights trust issues for L&D and HR in the age of blockchain August 14, 2018
- New ‘Ready to Go’ e-learning responds to 2018’s biggest challenge for businesses August 13, 2018
- Another record year of growth for Kallidus August 9, 2018