I have been reading Andrew Jacobs blog for some time now but the most recent post really did resonate – interested to hear thoughts/comments? It all started in a quiet suburban street on a typical Monday evening. My wife was telling me about a course she had been on that day. An education consultant who is paid to deliver training…
I’ve been inspired to write this blog. The irony (or should I say serendipity?) is not lost on me....
Micro-learning is simply the transfer of knowledge in a short period of time (usually 3 – 5 minutes). But...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Andrew Cumiskey. What does the changing nature of...
This week Robin Hoyle talks People Development Directors and so much more: In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
There are few of us who, including those of us who work in learning & development, who can change...
There is a truism that training and R&D are the first places to get hit when companies want to...
A cheap cocktail is worse than no cocktail. So it is with many blended learning courses. They try, but...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Planning For Digital Transformation
- New Horizons International Conference
- 01/03/2018 - 03/03/2018
- Future Workplace Summit - San Diego. CA
- 13/03/2018 - 14/03/2018
- Prepare Your Workforce For An AI Rich Future
- Learning At Work Week 2018
- 14/05/2018 - 20/05/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- GDPR: A primer from the GDPR Advisory Board February 20, 2018
- Seven ways you can empower your employees and improve morale February 20, 2018
- Magazine excerpt: Virtual reality - enhancing learning outcomes February 19, 2018
- The danger of performance ratings pt2 February 19, 2018
- What's wrong with team communication? February 16, 2018
- Christopher Pappas distils LMS marketing expertise into an e-book February 20, 2018
- UpsideLMS' Latest Video Series Tackles the Most Pressing Questions in Learn-Tech February 20, 2018
- Improving performance with creativity: Tim Reid on LNTV February 19, 2018
- Imparta is now a Recognised Training Centre for the Association of Professional Sales February 19, 2018
- Kallidus rated highly by industry expert, Craig Weiss February 19, 2018
- EAPs: how they can help train and support line managers to create mentally healthy workplaces February 16, 2018
- The Apprenticeship Levy: making it work for your leadership needs February 14, 2018
- 10 fast tips for successful mentoring and coaching February 14, 2018
- Data literacy: how can organisations improve this skill in 2018? February 12, 2018
- “We need to train people to be ready to constantly learn, because there will always be more to learn.” February 12, 2018