I have been reading Andrew Jacobs blog for some time now but the most recent post really did resonate – interested to hear thoughts/comments? It all started in a quiet suburban street on a typical Monday evening. My wife was telling me about a course she had been on that day. An education consultant who is paid to deliver training…
I’ve been inspired to write this blog. The irony (or should I say serendipity?) is not lost on me....
Two years ago, the Learning and Performance Institute re-launched the Learning Professional Network and made its content available to...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 Learning Live Conference being held September 9 &...
An animated explanation of the concept of Continuous Learning by Charles Jennings and the Fuse creative digital arm.
In my previous article I addressed why it is important to know as much as possible about your learners...
There are few of us who, including those of us who work in learning & development, who can change...
“Engagement’ is a common phrase and a common challenge bounded around in the industry. But what does it really...
As the change in working age retirement starts to filter through the number of people over 60 still in...
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Live
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Employability v business skills: enough talk. It’s time for action! March 23, 2017Culture Employability v business skills: time for actionJamie Lawrence
- Campaign learning: what is it and why does it tackle elearning challenges? March 15, 2017Talent Introducing campaign learning [PART 2]Jamie Lawrence
- Introducing campaign learning: what's wrong with our current approach? March 15, 2017Talent Campaign learning: an introduction [PART 1]Jamie Lawrence
- Building your organization’s adaptive capacity March 14, 2017Culture Building your organization’s adaptive capacityJamie Lawrence
- Contextualising m-learning in the training industry March 13, 2017Business Contextualising m-learning in trainingJamie Lawrence
- What can L&D learn from behavioural science? March 22, 2017Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon explores effective ways to achieve behaviour change by adopting the 'nudge' theory.
- Unconscious Bias and Higher Education: training staff creates open, inclusive, effective organisations March 22, 2017Unconscious gender and racial biases still pervade academia and unconscious bias remains a big challenge in the higher education sector.
- pure technology group supports Virtual College’s ambitious growth plans March 21, 2017The pure technology group is working closely with Virtual College in developing new and innovative technology solutions to support their position as one of the UK’s leaders in e-learning, saving them over £1million in the process.