If you take 15 minutes to reflect at the end of the day, you can improve your productivity by 22.8%. That’s the conclusion of a study at Harvard Business School. Participants spent 15 minutes writing in a journal to embed their learning from the day, and produced these dramatic results. Do you take time to reflect? We all have busy…
We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then...
Learning Directors of major Spanish companies got together last week for LEARNING LIVE Networks Iberia in Madrid organised by...
In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
2016 saw plenty of talk about micro learning. Was it just another fad or a step forward in learning...
With a background in marketing, we understand the best tricks used to engage and inspire action in consumers and...
How often have you been to an event where a ‘Life Coach’, ‘Inspirational Speaker’ or ‘Motivational Guru’ has told...
In today’s modern workplace, learners increasingly want access to relevant content wherever they are, whenever they need it, and...
In a previous blog on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), I touched on cloud services, data ‘ownership’ and responsibilities,...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 30 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 33 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 27 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 45 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mental Toughness - The Key to Performance, Wellbeing and Positive Behaviour
- Start with Who: The Golden Circle of Learning Design
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Immerse receiving this accreditation from The Learning and Performance Institute @YourLPI recognises the importance of #VirtualReality for Learning & Development moving forward. #LPI #Training #VR
Partner News Feeds
- Learn Appeal continues to expand with new appointment to Board of Trustees September 13, 2019
- Happy 5th birthday to Nimble Elearning September 13, 2019
- Navigating change: Kineo’s Stuart Chadwick and Jez Anderson September 13, 2019
- Post-Brexit Britain needs skilled workers September 13, 2019
- How audio content can make your training more engaging September 12, 2019
- Leadership: the problem with managers and how to upskill them September 11, 2019