Being immersed in the digital learning world, it’s easy to forget that there are an awful lot of people out there who are just exploring using technology for learning for the first time and boy can it be overwhelming… what author-tool, LMS, LRS, design methodology do I use? Do I need to gamify it, make it responsive, record user data….
31 March 2006, 01 November 2006, 04 December 2008. Three dates of particular significance to me… These relate to...
For more and more businesses today, a flexible workforce that is linked only by technology is now a reality....
Earlier this month I gave a talk to the Annual ‘MEGA’ Convention of the Professional Speaking Association (PSA). I...
A leader who needs to ‘get things done’ requires strong influencing skills within his or her organisation. Having strong...
With a background in marketing, we understand the best tricks used to engage and inspire action in consumers and...
I contributed to a legal conference a few years ago and got a big laugh for using the words...
TLDR: The distribution model for music has transformed our relationship with it. Although the experiences we now have with...
I introduced our new learning platform in October last year and have been pleasantly surprised how well it has...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 13 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 16 hours ago
active 18 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 14 minutes ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020