Being immersed in the digital learning world, it’s easy to forget that there are an awful lot of people out there who are just exploring using technology for learning for the first time and boy can it be overwhelming… what author-tool, LMS, LRS, design methodology do I use? Do I need to gamify it, make it responsive, record user data….
One of the harder topics to address through L&D solutions is the topic of cognitive bias. It’s a hard...
Like many people, I am registered with a number of social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn..etc. Regularly I...
Structures within Learning and Development continue to evolve and become more complex. It is stated that 69% of L&D...
At the start of September I, and many others, attended the Learning & performance Institutes (LPI) annual conference – Learning Live....
Lori Niles-Hofmann begins her new ebook, Data-Driven Learning Design, with what I think may well just be my favourite...
Well it has been a long time since I blogged and it is not due to a lack of...
Clive Shepherd writes: This year I have worked with clients on a number of projects in which the sole...
Issy Nancarrow explains the tricks often missed within Learning and Development to make an impact and provide tangible results
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Video learning back on top March 20, 2019
- Julian Roberts on Essential Skillz’ compliance focus March 20, 2019
- MPS Interactive Systems at LT2019 March 20, 2019
- Citations in adult learning content March 20, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: March 2019 March 20, 2019
- Politics and the performance mindset: Why Britain needs a Crazy Goal March 20, 2019
- How Brexit will change the game for talent management March 18, 2019