As chatbots become common in other contexts, such as retail, health and finance, so they will become common in learning. Education is always somewhat behind other sectors in considering and adopting technology but adopt it will. There are several points across the learner journey where bots are already being used and already a range of fascinating examples. 1. Onboarding bot…
At this year’s LearningLive Question master Nigel Paine, will put your questions to our expert panel. Television’s most established...
Are you ready to be disrupted? Personally I am heartily sick of the abuse of this word. From a...
Over the last few years everyone wants to be the best they can be. Whether it is fitness, or...
In the next of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
I recently attended the Charity Learning Consortium conference and re met brand expert Jennifer Holloway. We first met 4...
Creating an effective online training strategy for the employees is an integral part of any organization’s responsibilities, irrespective of...
Storytelling is the oldest form of learning design. It’s when we moved from simply passing on behaviours and techniques...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 2 days, 3 hours ago
active 3 days, 4 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020