I have been a trainer/facilitator for more years than I dare admit and it fascinates me how much I am still learning about learning. As founder of an organisation called “How to Accelerate Learning” I spend a lot of time helping individuals and organisations learn how to learn better, faster and with more retention and business impact. It never ceases…
Finalists for the 2017 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and...
It seems to be the perennial challenge for L&D leaders: how do you get your employees to want to...
We start a new year of L&D QuestionTime with learning & development specialist Henriette Kloots In your opinion what...
Ever since late last year, I’ve been revisiting my old work, blog posts, and references sitting in Evernote folders...
Honouring the learning visionaries of our time Every year, the Learning Awards celebrates the very best achievements and developments...
For many organisations striving for success in today’s economic climate, it is no longer enough for your employees to...
As a learning provider you’re likely to be focused on scheduling training, updating your content and checking on your...
These are the words, tools, devices and people that summarise the way I learn. A is for AUTONOMY –...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 33 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 33 minutes ago
active 17 hours ago
active 1 day, 10 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019