I have been a trainer/facilitator for more years than I dare admit and it fascinates me how much I am still learning about learning. As founder of an organisation called “How to Accelerate Learning” I spend a lot of time helping individuals and organisations learn how to learn better, faster and with more retention and business impact. It never ceases…
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
We understand that during this period it has been challenging for some organisations and individuals to adapt to leveraging...
“Part of the problem with all this talk about ‘learning experience’ is it’s questionable whether learning is actually experienced...
“We are now in a position to take it to the next level and become an even safer place...
Chief Envisioning Officer, author, and futurist, Dave Coplin, will encourage the LEARNING LIVE 2018 audience to think differently about...
I cringe when I read a learning objective that says, “You will know…” or “You will understand….” My first...
Sales Enablement is still in its infancy but growing very fast, it means something slightly different to each organisation...
The top organisations and outstanding individuals in learning gathered together in London last night (20th February) to celebrate the...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 33 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 37 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 49 minutes ago
active 1 day, 19 hours ago
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Partner News Feeds
- How learning and development can prepare for the post-pandemic world June 2, 2020
- Four stages to embedding a self-determined learning culture June 1, 2020
- The power of reflection time May 29, 2020