In the 2018 L&D Global Sentiment Survey, Donald H Taylor asked over 1,000 people world-wide what they thought would be ‘hot’ in workplace Learning and Development (L&D). Respondents chose up to 3 options from a list of 15 (they could also suggest alternatives). On examining the results, two things struck him: First, ‘Personalization/adaptive delivery’ topped the poll, above ‘Collaborative/social learning’ for…
The Learning and Performance Institute is proud to announce the finalists for the 2016 Learning Awards, the L&D sector’s annual...
Healthy workplaces are more productive, are seen as good places to work and can attract top talent. These...
“Where we all think alike, no-one thinks much at all” Walt Whitman It’s interesting to reflect on the the industrial...
An article I wrote last week – Learning at big companies – became my most popular. It was a...
It’s easy being a cynic. I’ve found that the more time I spend in the learning industry, the easier...
The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from...
In an open culture, we share: we share our successes, our failures, and the respective paths we took to...
As a learning provider you’re likely to be focused on scheduling training, updating your content and checking on your...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 20 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 57 minutes ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning 2019 news highlights December 12, 2019
- eThink Education Wins Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award December 12, 2019
- Chartered Institute of Marketing launches apprenticeships for all levels of marketers December 12, 2019
- How to boost a feedback culture based on praise December 13, 2019
- Lifelong learning: why it matters to the next UK Government December 12, 2019
- How to get things done as a learning professional in 2020 December 12, 2019
- How to empower yourself and your staff with time management training December 13, 2019
- New research points to a billion-dollar market for LXP December 13, 2019
- TJ Newsflash: 12 December December 12, 2019