For Australia, last weeks crushing first innings defeat in the Ashes at Trent Bridge was a subject for national soul searching, typified by the response of The Sydney Morning Herald: England humiliate Australia on a first day that will live in infamy. (North American readers can just jump from here to the bullet list below.) All out for 60 before lunch?…
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear the view and opinions of LPI Consultant Craig Hamill. In your opinion what...
Sales Enablement is still in its infancy but growing very fast, it means something slightly different to each organisation...
Look to design some one-page checklists (or guides) for new starters or new leaders Run an audience focus group...
Efficiency has to make a place for collaboration and adaptability True – to support today’s disrupted world of work....
For a decade now, since the crash, productivity of Western economies has been stagnating. That means businesses are failing...
TIME—a major concern for most eLearning professionals who are developing courses. There are a variety of engaging mechanics like...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
Creating an effective online training strategy for the employees is an integral part of any organization’s responsibilities, irrespective of...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 4 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 10 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020