Today, everything is personalised. Netflix suggests films based on our previous choices, we get recommended music on Spotify and our ads are tailored to our favourite brands. So, in a culture where everything is personalised to each person, why should our learning be any different? Back in digital learning’s primitive days, learning operated on a ‘one-size fits all’ approach. All…
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
Warning: Nothing I’m writing about below is new or disruptive. In the L&D world in recent years there...
There’s no doubt that technology is changing the way we introduce, integrate and upskill new employees to the workplace....
A new body will carry out the roles of the Education Funding Agency and Skills Funding Agency. The Education...
When does Workplace Culture become more than just something that is written on your website? More than just your...
Learning Culture, skills and talent agility. The recent Knowledgepool Human to Hybrid research has shown that business leaders regard...
The hysteria about the future of artificial intelligence (AI) is everywhere. There seems to be no shortage of sensationalist...
Donald Clark has put an Oculus headset on hundreds of people from 5 year to 85 year olds, all over...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020