Today, everything is personalised. Netflix suggests films based on our previous choices, we get recommended music on Spotify and our ads are tailored to our favourite brands. So, in a culture where everything is personalised to each person, why should our learning be any different? Back in digital learning’s primitive days, learning operated on a ‘one-size fits all’ approach. All…
If, like me, in the challenging times, you wish there were more hours in the day have a go...
I was recently attended a webinar entitled Work Is No Longer A Place – its Everywhere & Anywhere on...
It’s been over 2 years since I moved from deepest Devon to the Midlands and, as a consequence, I’ve...
LPI launches refreshed website to celebrate 20 years in workplace learning The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) today announced...
……. it’s all about the user Historically, the core focus of many IT Transformation teams has been on getting the...
LEARNING LIVE 2017 will bring together 300-350 invited CLO’s and Heads of Learning from global companies to share insights...
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
Following a recent article on 7 ways to find more meaning at work, Elinor Schmitz-Jansen has continued her research. In...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 40 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
active 1 day ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020