Measuring the value and return on investment (ROI) of training and development is consistently one of the most common challenges faced by businesses – perhaps even more so when it comes to Social Learning – and the C-Suite is rightly challenging the L&D department to prove its value to the business. All too common is that Social Learning gets overlooked…
A few recent conversations with clients have circled the theme of valuable activity in corporate social networks. At the...
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin We...
Chief Envisioning Officer, author, and futurist, Dave Coplin, will encourage the LEARNING LIVE 2018 audience to think differently about...
Each year the Learning and Performance Institute seeks the opinions of its valued members. Members help improve the services...
How often have you been to an event where a ‘Life Coach’, ‘Inspirational Speaker’ or ‘Motivational Guru’ has told...
If you are easily squeamish, this is probably not the blog post for you. If you are waiting for...
Simulation Gaming Simulation is the representation of real world problems which can be used to rehearse skill deployment in...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 42 minutes ago
active 43 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning 2019 news highlights December 12, 2019
- Chartered Institute of Marketing launches apprenticeships for all levels of marketers December 12, 2019
- Docebo Wins 2 Gold 2019 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards December 11, 2019
- Lifelong learning: why it matters to the next UK Government December 12, 2019
- How to get things done as a learning professional in 2020 December 12, 2019
- Coaching: why it might be time to ditch the GROW model December 11, 2019
- TJ Newsflash: 12 December December 12, 2019
- From TJ magazine: Cook Looks December 12, 2019
- How to bring your mentoring relationship to a healthy end December 11, 2019