Today we start a new weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE in September. In the 1st in the series we hear from Lor Niles-Hofmann who looks at the 2019 CGS Learning Trends Report: They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a…
There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team...
Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) launches new sponsorship programme to help learning professionals achieve their personal development goals. Participants...
Prestigious award presented at the 2018 Learning Awards expected to draw high-calibre candidates. Nominations are now being taken for...
This question, again? It comes around regularly enough. Should L&D sit with HR? I used to think about this...
These musing’s follow those shared shortly after the Learning Technologies conference and some of the comments received, which have...
I took part in a very interesting panel discussion with several other keynote speakers during the Adult Learning Symposium...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
Lizzie Rhodes-James reflects one day one of Learning Technologies London #LT19UK – here are her 3 conference sessions and...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 34 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 9 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 57 minutes ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Zydus Group L&D Head shares insights on LMS & Business Impact (Webinar) November 19, 2019
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Managing long-term health issues: are your line managers ready for the challenge? November 19, 2019
- Personal development: why coaching is a manager’s job November 18, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- L&D trends in 2020 November 19, 2019
- From contractors to boutiques November 19, 2019
- Turning the supertanker: How large companies can innovate pt 2 November 18, 2019