Today we start a new weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE in September. In the 1st in the series we hear from Lor Niles-Hofmann who looks at the 2019 CGS Learning Trends Report: They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a…
Many learning functions continually wrestle with the challenge of fostering a workforce who are hungry for learning & development....
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The Year...
…… Would it help if we stopped talking about learning in L&D? There is a ring of the perverse...
A lot of people at the moment are looking at what they achieved in the last decade. The 2010s...
Today, everything is personalised. Netflix suggests films based on our previous choices, we get recommended music on Spotify and...
The Learning and Performance Institute in association with Pearson VUE invites you to take part in the following piece...
In the 7th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
Participant chosen from a wide range of applicants to be nurtured with targeted skills-building and networking opportunities. The Learning...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 13 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 28 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
active 1 day, 16 hours ago
- LearnBox Lounge Launch with Jamil Qureshi.
- Critical Sales Skills for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How IHG is Delivering Onboarding
- Digital Transformation for L&D
- 01/04/2020 - 13/05/2020
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Congratulations to @CrossKnowledge for achieving their Learning Technologies Accreditation!
CrossKnowledge deliver Integrated Learning Experiences to help your workforce acquire the skills they need to succeed.
Learn more at: https://www.crossknowledge.com/
Partner News Feeds
- Coronavirus: the learning sector’s response March 26, 2020
- UpsideLMS demonstrates Employee-first approach; Rolls out Remote Working for its team during COVID-19 outbreak March 26, 2020
- The Next Decade in Learning March 25, 2020
- Leading in a digital age March 27, 2020
- Why equal parental leave is critical in progressing a gender equal workplace March 27, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 26 March March 26, 2020