Tess Robinson writes: In a previous life I worked for a university. They were huge fans of the three day face-to-face workshop. They were always very intense and lecture-like and we always got given a big A4 binder of information to take away to demonstrate what a lot we had learned. I can’t deny that I loved time away from…
In encouraging people to think about the shift from courses to resources I have found that the principal mistake...
We continue to shine the Member Spotlight and this week it falls on Graeme Phillips, Senior Manager Product Training...
It’s 7:05, you left the house two minutes late, struggled with your keys in the door and have just...
8 weeks ago I facilitated a session at Learning Live about the 50 big ideas I wrote about earlier in...
Issy Nancarrow explains the tricks often missed within Learning and Development to make an impact and provide tangible results
We caught up with Professor Richard Wiseman between speaking engagements and asked him about his life, work and his upcoming keynote session at...
Catch up on the recent webinar from Isobel Nancarrow looking at engagement in learning. Access the recording simply click...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020