Tess Robinson writes: In a previous life I worked for a university. They were huge fans of the three day face-to-face workshop. They were always very intense and lecture-like and we always got given a big A4 binder of information to take away to demonstrate what a lot we had learned. I can’t deny that I loved time away from…
LPI launches refreshed website to celebrate 20 years in workplace learning The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) today announced...
Recently I had my first experience of chatbots in learning. Note: If you can’t be bothered reading all this,...
According to recent research by the Learning and Performance Institute, creating a learning culture is now the number one...
The Research Companion – is exclusive to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There...
Words are one of our most useful tools as designers of digital content. We could use them to show...
Why Social Media has become indispensable for CEO’s…finally, progress!! To access the article just click here
Cognitive computing is the simulation of human thought processes in a computerized model. Cognitive computing involves self-learning systems that...
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 47 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 11 minutes ago
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- How Samsung transformed their multilingual sales network training
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Fearless facilitation for the NHS. 7 confidence-boosting tips that will make you a virtual meeting superhero (and 3 things you should NEVER do!). Webinar today at 1PM BST (UK) https://bit.ly/3ctg0Uv #NHS
Partner News Feeds
- How to better support your flexible learners June 3, 2020
- How Confused.com harnesses the power of employee-driven learning June 3, 2020
- Video: Harnessing the power of apprenticeships June 3, 2020