There’s no doubt that technology is changing the way we introduce, integrate and upskill new employees to the workplace. With the acceleration of automation, artificial intelligence (AI), and other cognitive technologies, digital transformation is taking hold across all aspects of HR and People Development. Of course, digitisation brings with it benefits for organisations and the people who work for them….
Demonstrating respect is more about asking the right questions than being ready with answers. I have to say that...
Headspace, the meditation and mindfulness startup, raised $34m funding last month from a range of venture capitalists, business bigwigs...
Classroom learning is at a premium. People don’t have time and technology has changed the game. However, I believe...
Too many organisations are focused on learning tools without understanding how employees learn. It’s time to start prioritising learners ahead...
LPI Advisory Board member Sunder Ramachandran writes: A check-in conversation with a recently promoted team member provided an interesting...
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks...
Interesting research carried out by Leerdammer and published to todays Metro featured quite heavily in this mornings news. To give...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 27 minutes ago
active 1 day, 10 hours ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019