The Research Companion – is exclusive to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep up. Where do you start? Which reports have the data you’re looking for? In This issue: The 2017 State of Digital Transformation -…
This week is Mental Health Awareness Week and the focus this year is on stress and in particular stress...
It was once expected that you would stay working along one career path for most of your life. People...
The fifth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you...
Knowledge retention is the foundation of development and growth, on an individual and professional basis. However, it can be...
Ever since late last year, I’ve been revisiting my old work, blog posts, and references sitting in Evernote folders...
What I picked up from a tour of Manchester City…… Here’s your disclaimer: • football is the context, the...
In February of 2011, News Corp launched, with some fanfare, The Daily. You are forgiven for missing this. It...
New research shows there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to learning. 80 per cent of L&D and HR professionals said...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 7 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 46 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 29 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 35 minutes ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020