The Research Companion – is exclusive to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep up. Where do you start? Which reports have the data you’re looking for? In This issue: The 2017 State of Digital Transformation -…
Untapped potential in Learning and Development (L&D) is a lost opportunity in most large Australian businesses. Whilst executives wonder...
Are you ready for the rise of the robots? Are you ready for what authors Martin Ford and Jeff...
Learning is a journey. Learning has never been about reaching a destination. It is a process, not a product....
In the continuing series we hear the views of Bianca Balcanu. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
Learning & Development in organisations is all about the impact on performance. Or rather it should be about the...
I was a bit surprised to read Shona Fletcher’s piece arguing that the classroom is dead and the future...
Learning Programmes of Excellence aims to recognise innovative, leading-edge talent development programmes that attract new talent and retain existing...
Technical skills will get you an interview, but effective soft skills will get you the promotion. Today’s technical employees...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 19/05/2019 - 22/05/2019
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards