Whether you’re a marketer, accountant or engineer by trade, when it comes to developing as a leader, there is a specific set of skills required to succeed in leading, developing and motivating your team. They say leaders cannot be built overnight, but if you’re already demonstrating a developed application of the following skills, then you might just be your organizations…
I blogged recently about the need for a network to help in developing L&D staff and how we had...
It seems to be the perennial challenge for L&D leaders: how do you get your employees to want to...
I took part in a very interesting panel discussion with several other keynote speakers during the Adult Learning Symposium...
I have recently gone on a long journey designing and implementing an ICT self service portal which included, amongst...
My thoughts are turning to Learning Live later this week. (I am not alone). They are particularly gathering around...
As we start a new and exciting year in the world of learning – we look back on a...
Having written about how Learning at Work Week might just be a one trick pony for some organisations I...
8 weeks ago I facilitated a session at Learning Live about the 50 big ideas I wrote about earlier in...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 6 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 14 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 27 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- The learning and development in 2020 report January 23, 2020
- Making the switch: A step-by-step guide to replacing your LMS January 23, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020