Whether you’re a marketer, accountant or engineer by trade, when it comes to developing as a leader, there is a specific set of skills required to succeed in leading, developing and motivating your team. They say leaders cannot be built overnight, but if you’re already demonstrating a developed application of the following skills, then you might just be your organizations…
During challenging times in the form of strong competition, new legislation or economic downturns / uncertainty, the L&D team...
“If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is...
For years we’ve talked about empowering people to find their own route to an agreed goal. But is that...
Catch up on the recent webinar from Isobel Nancarrow looking at engagement in learning. Access the recording simply click...
Learning technology has unleashed a huge range of new possibilities for trainers and training providers. The technology offers the...
You have your to-do list. That’s a good start, but what should you do first? Some people say ‘eat...
This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 59 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 8 minutes ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning 2019 news highlights December 12, 2019
- eThink Education Wins Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award December 12, 2019
- Chartered Institute of Marketing launches apprenticeships for all levels of marketers December 12, 2019
- How to boost a feedback culture based on praise December 13, 2019
- Lifelong learning: why it matters to the next UK Government December 12, 2019
- How to get things done as a learning professional in 2020 December 12, 2019
- How to empower yourself and your staff with time management training December 13, 2019
- New research points to a billion-dollar market for LXP December 13, 2019
- TJ Newsflash: 12 December December 12, 2019