Whether you’re a marketer, accountant or engineer by trade, when it comes to developing as a leader, there is a specific set of skills required to succeed in leading, developing and motivating your team. They say leaders cannot be built overnight, but if you’re already demonstrating a developed application of the following skills, then you might just be your organizations…
2016 saw plenty of talk about micro learning. Was it just another fad or a step forward in learning...
Storytelling is the oldest form of learning design. It’s when we moved from simply passing on behaviours and techniques...
As e-learning evolves and becomes more sophisticated, training providers are broadening their repertoire of educational tools to ensure they...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we continue the series of the L&D QuestionTime where we hear...
I initially wrote this almost ten years ago. I though it was an appropriate time to share it. Some...
Cognitive computing is the simulation of human thought processes in a computerized model. Cognitive computing involves self-learning systems that...
When I first started my career over 20 years ago, it was as a recruitment consultant for an executive...
I have pretty good instincts, however, when reacting impulsively, or after the words, “Here, hold my vodka”, they can...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 27 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
active 1 day, 4 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- UpsideLMS and Experience-Learning join hands to bring the best of learn-tech to UK and EU January 22, 2020
- Leaders: when the going gets tough, which hat do you wear? January 22, 2020
- Coaching: If you manage people, you’re a coach whether you like it or not! January 21, 2020
- Seven everyday mindfulness practices to enhance your wellbeing January 20, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020
- Shaping the future workforce with the power of AI January 22, 2020
- Fostering a culture of curiosity to build business capability January 21, 2020