Whether you’re a marketer, accountant or engineer by trade, when it comes to developing as a leader, there is a specific set of skills required to succeed in leading, developing and motivating your team. They say leaders cannot be built overnight, but if you’re already demonstrating a developed application of the following skills, then you might just be your organizations…
Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a...
It has been our great privilege to work with some of the largest companies in the world on some...
If you haven’t seen Jane Hart’s top 100 tools for learning, where have you been for the last 9...
If you are easily squeamish, this is probably not the blog post for you. If you are waiting for...
As we start a new and exciting year in the world of learning – we look back on a...
Ever since late last year, I’ve been revisiting my old work, blog posts, and references sitting in Evernote folders...
On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 33 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 35 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 24 minutes ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020