It happens all of the time, training providers can’t get case studies, Assessor case loads are huge and learners falling away from courses prematurely…or worse still, not even starting them. So to help, Student Journey expert Kate Carney from Stitch Learning has put together a blog to help you identify early the 7 Learner Journey Warning Signs …
What can I do to help? This is a question that is clearly popular on Google (today there were...
Donald Clark has put an Oculus headset on hundreds of people from 5 year to 85 year olds, all over...
Hello world. Welcome to my first article – So what has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard to...
A new way of learning. What is Performance Support? Performance Support is any technology or tool that enables an...
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on why some organisations find it hard to undertake...
These days it’s widely accepted that learners don’t really learn much from just sitting passively in front of a...
What skills does the modern learning and development (L&D) professional need? asks Donald H Taylor. Have your say in...
On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 18 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 44 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 1 day, 18 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020