It happens all of the time, training providers can’t get case studies, Assessor case loads are huge and learners falling away from courses prematurely…or worse still, not even starting them. So to help, Student Journey expert Kate Carney from Stitch Learning has put together a blog to help you identify early the 7 Learner Journey Warning Signs …
I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Caroline Walmsley (@carowalmsley), CEO of Brightwave, last week and we...
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
The notion of a Netflix for learning has been floating about for a few years now. I have heard...
In a previous article on social learning, I discussed different ways and sources of learning as well as some basic...
For a long while, when training I let people know we’ll be working with adult rules. That people do...
The current training model can no longer keep pace with the speed of business and the continuous nature of...
Global body for workplace learning and development will present recommendations for digital transformation readiness. The leading authority on workplace...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 8 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 42 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 33 minutes ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Coaching: why it might be time to ditch the GROW model December 11, 2019
- Powering the Modern Learner Experience December 10, 2019
- Motivation madness: the disconnect between employers and employees on appraisals December 10, 2019
- How to bring your mentoring relationship to a healthy end December 11, 2019
- Why training and CPD is the key to outstanding provision December 11, 2019
- Five ways for freelance trainers to get more leads December 10, 2019