Regular readers of my blogs will know that I’m not an ‘open networker’. That doesn’t mean that I’m not open to new connections, of course I am, but I don’t just connect with people on social networks like LinkedIn and Facebook without a purpose and I’m not into list building. For me the depth of my network is more important…
Mobile learning is about disseminating information and learning through a mobile device. However, under no circumstances is mobile learning...
If you are easily squeamish, this is probably not the blog post for you. If you are waiting for...
No man can live on an island, journey through life alone…. My schooling was at a school run by...
Baby boomers (the Me Generation) Born 1940s-mid 1960s Characteristics and work ethic: Belief in higher education Rejected the previous...
The idea of groups of people working together as a community, sharing best practice, knowledge and challenges, is by...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the rapidly approaching ceremony itself, we...
Kevin Yates has an idea. Let’s create a function in learning and development (L&D) that uses facts to show...
The LPI Research Companion – is a regular free download for LPI Members that summarises recent L&D research, so...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 35 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 51 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 12 minutes ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning 2019 news highlights December 12, 2019
- eThink Education Wins Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award December 12, 2019
- Chartered Institute of Marketing launches apprenticeships for all levels of marketers December 12, 2019
- How to boost a feedback culture based on praise December 13, 2019
- Lifelong learning: why it matters to the next UK Government December 12, 2019
- How to get things done as a learning professional in 2020 December 12, 2019
- How to empower yourself and your staff with time management training December 13, 2019
- New research points to a billion-dollar market for LXP December 13, 2019
- TJ Newsflash: 12 December December 12, 2019