So I am on Twitter one evening and participating in what I class (aside from #Ozlearn) one of the best weekly tweet chats on L&D – #LDinsight and I see a tweet from Andrew Jacobs discussing the skills of L&D and some comments made about eLearning: And so I responded: After a brief discussion with Andrew, we decided that we each blog about…
In this new bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of the life blood of the Learning and...
The LPI annually sponsors a learning professional and equips them with the skills, tools and networks to significantly develop...
These musing’s follow those shared shortly after the Learning Technologies conference and some of the comments received, which have...
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
“The most interesting and innovative experimental psychologist in the world today” to speak at top UK learning event. Following...
This question, again? It comes around regularly enough. Should L&D sit with HR? I used to think about this...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability...
Learning is a journey. Learning has never been about reaching a destination. It is a process, not a product....
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
active 5 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 8 hours ago
active 8 hours, 1 minute ago
active 8 hours, 27 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Lets Create Joy at Work
- Know how to put your AI & Analytics in Action
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Don't just deliver training courses, deliver real business value
- 02/07/2019 - 03/07/2019
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
Why I Said Stop Building Leadership Courses - Read the full article by Senior Learning Transformation Strategist @loriniles on the Learning Professional Network: https://t.co/1jpSIt9lC8
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: June 2019 June 17, 2019
- TJ interviews: Nokia's Ritva Elo June 17, 2019
- Why we need to get rid of the term ‘work life balance’ June 14, 2019