This post follows the #ldinsight chat from the 6 March 2015. Part one was published on 20 March – to view simply click here The chat ebbed and flowed as the best ones do and I was prompted to post the following: A L&D professional will know when e-learning should be used, integrated, avoided etc. Different skill and attitude required….
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
The thing that irks me most in L&D at the moment is the comparisons made between ‘eating’ and ‘learning’...
It’s been Mental Health Awareness Week this past week and it’s been hard to escape the mass amounts of...
According to recent research by the Learning and Performance Institute, creating a learning culture is now the number one...
Are you trustworthy? Yes, of course you are. Most people set out to do the right thing and consider...
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (7th February) to celebrate...
Finalists for the 2017 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and...
In the continuing series we this week catch up with Rob Hubbard. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days ago
active 3 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days, 6 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Expert Report to be launched in time for eLearning Africa: countries failing UN education target October 19, 2019
- Scottish sexual consent and disclosure training for universities launched by Marshall E-Learning and Abertay University October 18, 2019
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- L&D of the future: are you ready to adapt to high frequency change? October 18, 2019
- Your self-aware people are your organisation’s competitive edge October 18, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019
- How L&D can take the dread out of digital transformation October 18, 2019
- Three ways to make mentoring part of your culture October 17, 2019