LEARNING NOW tv – a new live-streamed tv programme for L&D pros is here – sign up now! LEARNING NOW tv is a live-streamed internet tv channel bringing you inspirational interviews, debates and round tables, and advice and guidance on real world issues to keep you up-to date in the world of learning and development. Membership to the channel is FREE….
The more I speak to Learning & Development professionals the more I hear the phrase “big data” and its...
The concept of the learning organisation is making a resurgence. This time round you’ll hear the term ‘learning culture.’...
What will be big in workplace learning in 2015? I posed this question on my blog in December 2014,...
Download your free copies of the bestselling learning and performance books by People Alchemy founder, Paul Matthews. To celebrate...
There is a growing recognition that 70-20-10 is a framework that resonates well and is an approach that L&D...
The LPI has been unequivocal in its support for #WomenInLearning since it burst into being 12 months ago, so...
White paper in association with CMi and LEARNING LIVE In this latest report, “Future-proof your L&D”, professionals from organisations as...
LearnKotch Blog – L&D from a different perspective I am an L&D professional who does not over engineer L &...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 14 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 47 minutes ago
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- How Samsung transformed their multilingual sales network training
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
[Free Webinar] From Bookcase to Cyberspace - Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
Thursday 4th June 2020
13.00 BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Omniplex survey reveals 85% of digital learning professionals are worried about the impact of Covid-19 on their organisation June 3, 2020
- Filtered and The Sutton Trust help disadvantaged students apply to university post COVID-19 June 3, 2020
- Upside Learning expands its footprint in Europe June 2, 2020