LEARNING NOW tv – a new live-streamed tv programme for L&D pros is here – sign up now! LEARNING NOW tv is a live-streamed internet tv channel bringing you inspirational interviews, debates and round tables, and advice and guidance on real world issues to keep you up-to date in the world of learning and development. Membership to the channel is FREE….
Guest blog by Paul Duxbury – Learning & Development Manager at Residential Management Group. In the world of work...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
The more I speak to Learning & Development professionals the more I hear the phrase “big data” and its...
Steve Rayson was inspired recently when he caught up with Martin Baker. Martin is the founder and CEO of...
Storify of the day’s proceedings Digital Content Delivery Platforms whitepaper in association with our sponsor Vital Source ...
The concept of the learning organisation is making a resurgence. This time round you’ll hear the term ‘learning culture.’...
Free meals, coffee, tea, and even alcohol are being offered by some companies in an effort to make their...
GivebackUK is a non profit organisation aiming to provide free video resources to those in the charity sector. L&D...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 23 hours ago
active 3 days, 1 hour ago
active 3 days, 4 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Expert Report to be launched in time for eLearning Africa: countries failing UN education target October 19, 2019
- Scottish sexual consent and disclosure training for universities launched by Marshall E-Learning and Abertay University October 18, 2019
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- L&D of the future: are you ready to adapt to high frequency change? October 18, 2019
- Your self-aware people are your organisation’s competitive edge October 18, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019
- How L&D can take the dread out of digital transformation October 18, 2019
- Three ways to make mentoring part of your culture October 17, 2019