The notion of a Netflix for learning has been floating about for a few years now. I have heard it both enthusiastically proposed and equally vigorously critiqued. The idea is attractive and beguiling to those who own and manage large quantities of learning content (whatever that is). Imagine an elegant and intuitive interface for your users to browse, swipe and…
Cognitive computing is the simulation of human thought processes in a computerized model. Cognitive computing involves self-learning systems that...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
Mindfulness is a great solution for identifying the rubbish that clogs up our consciousness but what do we do...
I’m listening to my Spotify summer playlist, and it got me thinking… Why do we never have a winter...
Paul Jocelyn writes: I was very grateful to be asked to speak at this year’s LearnTec Conference as part...
Following the recent webinar by Gary Cookson we share tips for digital transformation that you can do right now....
In a few weeks time, I will be hosting a panel session at Learning Live on the theme of...
Last week I had to undergo a minor medical procedure, nothing drastic, but something that previously would have necessitated...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 4 hours, 16 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 46 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 10 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020