The notion of a Netflix for learning has been floating about for a few years now. I have heard it both enthusiastically proposed and equally vigorously critiqued. The idea is attractive and beguiling to those who own and manage large quantities of learning content (whatever that is). Imagine an elegant and intuitive interface for your users to browse, swipe and…
The sports world would never be without their top coaches, and neither should we. Here Gary Cattermole advises businesses...
In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
Blue Eskimo (LPI Capability Map Ambassador) has just launched its 2019 ‘contractor skills and demands survey’, asking those who...
With a background in marketing, we understand the best tricks used to engage and inspire action in consumers and...
There are 5 current and common challenges about to hit learning providers. This is a shout-out to those of...
As Learning and Development continues to evolve and intensify, companies are under increasing pressure to manage their internal learning...
The LPI annually sponsors a learning professional and equips them with the skills, tools and networks to significantly develop...
I got feedback about my face again. I’ve had it before and I’m mostly fine with it… know it…....
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 12 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 2 minutes ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020