We hear a lot about how volatile the world is these days. Technology, politics, climate change are all disrupting the way that we live and do business. This challenging environment means that organisations have to be able to adapt and change quickly, to innovate and iterate, to learn new skills at pace – if they don’t, they will struggle to…
In the 3rd of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
Raise your hand if you love corporate training. Most employees hate the learning they get asked to do at...
Wikipedia states a Personal Learning Network to be: ‘… an informal learning network that consists of the people a...
Words are one of our most useful tools as designers of digital content. We could use them to show...
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is proud to announce the finalists for the 2020 LEARNING AWARDS, the learning...
Learning management systems contain a goldmine of information that could astonish your recruitment team. Most organisations would agree that...
A technological revolution in electronic learning has seen sizable changes over the years. Many years back, companies used to...
Learning providers need to understand their clients We operate in a consumer led world. The world of Learning and...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 55 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 4 minutes ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning 2019 news highlights December 12, 2019
- eThink Education Wins Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award December 12, 2019
- Chartered Institute of Marketing launches apprenticeships for all levels of marketers December 12, 2019
- How to boost a feedback culture based on praise December 13, 2019
- Lifelong learning: why it matters to the next UK Government December 12, 2019
- How to get things done as a learning professional in 2020 December 12, 2019
- How to empower yourself and your staff with time management training December 13, 2019
- New research points to a billion-dollar market for LXP December 13, 2019
- TJ Newsflash: 12 December December 12, 2019