We hear a lot about how volatile the world is these days. Technology, politics, climate change are all disrupting the way that we live and do business. This challenging environment means that organisations have to be able to adapt and change quickly, to innovate and iterate, to learn new skills at pace – if they don’t, they will struggle to…
This post follows the #ldinsight chat from the 6 March 2015. Part one was published on 20 March –...
In this blog post Pavlo Onyshchenko marks the recent start of season 2 of the hit TV show Mr. Robot....
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear the views of John Grisby, Professor of Management Practice at the University...
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
Most people in the Learning and Development world will be familiar with a stakeholder management map: This delightful formula...
Kevin Yates has an idea. Let’s create a function in learning and development (L&D) that uses facts to show...
I never censor myself on my blog. Mostly because when I went independent, I was so relieved to run...
Overlearning refers to training a skill even after the performance has plateaued. For example, musicians continue practicing even after...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 19 hours, 31 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 1 day, 6 hours ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Docebo Supercharges European Expansion With DoceboInspire Europe 2020 February 21, 2020
- UpsideLMS launches ‘Let’s Talk Learn-Tech’ Podcast for HR and L&D practitioners February 21, 2020
- Gomo Experts Reveal eLearning Authoring Best Practices in New Ebook February 20, 2020
- English speaking companies failing to empower better communications February 21, 2020
- Learning analytics in academia: the problems and pitfalls of collecting learner data February 20, 2020
- How to get a Pakistan visa? February 20, 2020
- Are we products or producers of our environment? February 21, 2020
- Don’t waste money on wellbeing: A guide to boosting employee engagement in workplace wellness February 21, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 20 February February 20, 2020