Renetta Alexander and James Scoggins discuss the adoption of Agile practices by Learning and Development at the Bank of New Zealand. Hosts: Michelle Ockers and Karen Moloney Access podcast here Connect with Renetta on LinkedIn Connect with James on LinkedIn …
Empathy: a lovely fluffy word, isn’t it? Touchy. Feely. Soft. Perhaps with hints of being rather passive – even...
I have recently gone on a long journey designing and implementing an ICT self service portal which included, amongst...
There’s a curious division of opinion that has emerged about how innovation can be fostered in organisations. The debate...
Simulation Gaming Simulation is the representation of real world problems which can be used to rehearse skill deployment in...
Check out the link to the annual C4LPT 100 tools for L&D…. Worth exploring; especially some of the new...
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is proud to announce the finalists for the 2018 Learning Awards, the learning...
The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from...
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 6 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 57 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Adult Learners Week (Australia)
- 01/09/2019 - 08/09/2019
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- A Feast of Learning
- Dealing with Change: Beating fear, uncertainty and doubt so we can thrive and flourish
- Culture : Getting the Core Ingredients right
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
[email protected] will be attending Learning Live 2019 to reconnect with old colleagues and make new connections. Learning Live is a great forum for L&D specialists and providers to discuss and explore trends in L&D. #LEARNINGLIVE
Partner News Feeds
- Can charisma overcome resistance towards training and development? August 23, 2019
- VIDEO: What's your work/life tipping point? August 23, 2019
- Transformational leadership: it’s not what you think August 22, 2019
- Free resource: How to create 3D infographics for classroom training presentations August 23, 2019
- What leaders can learn from these nine quotes August 23, 2019
- How to create an eco-friendly office August 23, 2019