It’s been five years since the Experience API (xAPI) specification 1.0 was published. Yet still we are only talking about pilots and early adopters. There are some great case studies starting to emerge but is it too little too late? ‘Has xAPI missed the boat?’ was the topic of a fascinating discussion within the xAPI community on Twitter recently (March…
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (4th February) to...
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of LPI member – Daniela Cervini What does the changing nature...
Nick Fernando, Head of Content at Filtered.com, has worked in learning and development for 15 years across public, private...
Sarah Davies, Rising Star Gold Award winner at the Learning Awards 2019, talks to Learning News about her work...
Celebrating the best of the best of workplace learning across the globe. The learning and development community’s top organisations...
The continuation of the series in support of the 2016 learning at Work Week theme – connect. View Part...
There are times in the majority of people’s careers where they become overwhelmed with a very terrifying thought… ‘What...
Classroom training, though traditional in approach, still holds a central position in today’s corporate training and development scenario. Traditional...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 18 minutes ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019