The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (5th February) to celebrate the 19th annual Learning Awards. A stellar showcase of L&D excellence was present last night (5 February 2015) at the 19th annual Learning Awards, which celebrates and honours the best of the best in the learning and development industry. Devised…
In these days of lean headcounts, many large organizations use external suppliers to carry out a lot of their...
At the recent CLO Connect and Learning Directors Network meeting the members took part in a discussion which was...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
Multiple studies show a correlation between a robust New Hire programme and increased retention, reduced turnover and enhanced productivity...
LearnKotch Blog – L&D from a different perspective I am an L&D professional who does not over engineer L &...
There is a shift going on in the world of business and it is momentous. Business is moving from...
Following on from Craig Palmer’s post last week I somehow missed this piece of L&D news: Source: BBC News...
The pace of change in the next 30 years is set to revolutionise the way we do business. The...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 13 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
active 1 day, 16 hours ago
- LearnBox Lounge Launch with Jamil Qureshi.
- Critical Sales Skills for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How IHG is Delivering Onboarding
- Digital Transformation for L&D
- 01/04/2020 - 13/05/2020
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Congratulations to @CrossKnowledge for achieving their Learning Technologies Accreditation!
CrossKnowledge deliver Integrated Learning Experiences to help your workforce acquire the skills they need to succeed.
Learn more at: https://www.crossknowledge.com/
Partner News Feeds
- Coronavirus: the learning sector’s response March 26, 2020
- UpsideLMS demonstrates Employee-first approach; Rolls out Remote Working for its team during COVID-19 outbreak March 26, 2020
- The Next Decade in Learning March 25, 2020
- Leading in a digital age March 27, 2020
- Why equal parental leave is critical in progressing a gender equal workplace March 27, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 26 March March 26, 2020