The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (5th February) to celebrate the 19th annual Learning Awards. A stellar showcase of L&D excellence was present last night (5 February 2015) at the 19th annual Learning Awards, which celebrates and honours the best of the best in the learning and development industry. Devised…
During a career that has spanned more than 40 years, I have seen firsthand how my skills and leadership...
Steve Rayson was inspired recently when he caught up with Martin Baker. Martin is the founder and CEO of...
The following article by Joe Mathews, Don Debolt and Deb Percival originally appeared in Entrepreneur.com Chances are good...
Following on from Craig Palmer’s post last week I somehow missed this piece of L&D news: Source: BBC News...
Guest blog by Paul Duxbury – Learning & Development Manager at Residential Management Group. In the world of work...
I spent the other evening updating both my iphone and ipad to the new iO8 – the latest version...
This is a longform addition to a post on what L&D teams should be doing during the COVID crisis....
The learning solutions landscape has changed significantly in the last 15 years. When I started out as an L&D...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
active 2 days, 3 hours ago
active 2 days, 5 hours ago
active 2 days, 8 hours ago
active 2 days, 11 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020