The results of this years Learning Survey have been released to members of The Learning & Performance Institute and is now available to download. Shaped by the Institute’s members and backed by hundreds of LPI accredited organisations, the Annual Learning Survey is a comprehensive investigation into the most significant trends happening in workplace learning and development. The research build’s a picture of the…
For many years, the LPI has held The Learning Awards at the Dorchester hotel, Park Lane, London. In light of...
Working in L&D at a big company is a great distinction and privilege. The job – to help lift...
One of the great pleasures of my job is that I frequently get a chance to talk to people...
The following article by Sally Augustin originally appeared in The Harvard Business Review. Most of us would acknowledge that...
Having written about how Learning at Work Week might just be a one trick pony for some organisations I...
This post arose from a comment by Joanne Lucy on one of my previous posts where she wondered who...
Empathy: a lovely fluffy word, isn’t it? Touchy. Feely. Soft. Perhaps with hints of being rather passive – even...
What traits, capabilities and cultures typically make a company a great place to learn? Let the Learning and Performance...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 5 minutes ago
active 26 minutes ago
active 27 minutes ago
active 40 minutes ago
active 51 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020