I have pretty good instincts, however, when reacting impulsively, or after the words, “Here, hold my vodka”, they can be called into question. One fateful summer night, the City of Toronto was laying fresh cement sidewalk. As luck would have it, someone (thankfully not me) did not notice all the caution signs and tripped right into the wet concrete, leaving…
In this short video the The CEO of The Learning & Performance Institute Edmund Monk discusses the move from...
If you want a position of authority in L&D, you have more chance if you’re a man. That was...
Storytelling is the oldest form of learning design. It’s when we moved from simply passing on behaviours and techniques...
If you were going to introduce curation into learning in your organisation, what would you do? What would it...
Learning on the go has become something of a phenomenon as more and more people and businesses begin to...
After I gave a talk on “Learning Culture and Compliance” to a group of legal professionals I decided to...
The L&D industry is experiencing a period of rapid transformation, driven by emerging technologies. But what L&D technologies are...
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 16 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 53 minutes ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning 2019 news highlights December 12, 2019
- eThink Education Wins Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award December 12, 2019
- Chartered Institute of Marketing launches apprenticeships for all levels of marketers December 12, 2019
- How to boost a feedback culture based on praise December 13, 2019
- Lifelong learning: why it matters to the next UK Government December 12, 2019
- How to get things done as a learning professional in 2020 December 12, 2019
- How to empower yourself and your staff with time management training December 13, 2019
- New research points to a billion-dollar market for LXP December 13, 2019
- TJ Newsflash: 12 December December 12, 2019