I have pretty good instincts, however, when reacting impulsively, or after the words, “Here, hold my vodka”, they can be called into question. One fateful summer night, the City of Toronto was laying fresh cement sidewalk. As luck would have it, someone (thankfully not me) did not notice all the caution signs and tripped right into the wet concrete, leaving…
There is a wealth of evidence to suggest that coaching helps to optimise learning. From research-based evidence to anecdotal...
TL/DR: It’s known that if you don’t do a good training needs analysis (TNA) you can’t design useful learning...
“Siloed departments, fixed roles and tasks, hierarchical structures, top down controlled strategies, action plans and funding mechanisms. Our dominant...
The L&D industry is experiencing a period of rapid transformation, driven by emerging technologies. But what L&D technologies are...
The Research Companion – is exclusive to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There...
What skills does the modern learning and development (L&D) professional need? asks Donald H Taylor. Have your say in...
How many apprentices does your business employ? Thanks to recent changes in the law, there are more reasons than...
…..Is the most important skill in future proofing Change Agility? Technology is already disrupting almost every industry and workforce,...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 3 days ago
active 3 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days, 5 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Expert Report to be launched in time for eLearning Africa: countries failing UN education target October 19, 2019
- Scottish sexual consent and disclosure training for universities launched by Marshall E-Learning and Abertay University October 18, 2019
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- L&D of the future: are you ready to adapt to high frequency change? October 18, 2019
- Your self-aware people are your organisation’s competitive edge October 18, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019
- How L&D can take the dread out of digital transformation October 18, 2019
- Three ways to make mentoring part of your culture October 17, 2019