Michelle Ockers outlines the future of learning while confronting the limitations of learning professionals. “The profession is divided. Some are highly capable and progressive. Many are unable to manage their own learning, let alone enable others to learn and perform better.” In recent years the conversation between learning professionals has shifted. There used to be a sense of entitlement about…
Learning Programmes of Excellence aims to recognise innovative, leading-edge talent development programmes that attract new talent and retain existing...
Performance is more than support is a 2 part podcast based on Lisa Minogue-Whites session at the 2016 Learning Live...
In a blog post this week, I wrote about how I’m concerned that in the L&D space, there are...
Listening to the latest episode of the From Scratch podcast, my friends Nigel Paine and Martin Couzins were discussing...
In today’s modern workplace, learners increasingly want access to relevant content wherever they are, whenever they need it, and...
LPI accredited learning provider Incendo reinforces some reasonably commonly-held beliefs that using music in a learning environment can: assist with retention...
The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many...
Celebrating the best of the best in workplace learning. The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 29 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 29 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 1 day, 10 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019