Michelle Ockers outlines the future of learning while confronting the limitations of learning professionals. “The profession is divided. Some are highly capable and progressive. Many are unable to manage their own learning, let alone enable others to learn and perform better.” In recent years the conversation between learning professionals has shifted. There used to be a sense of entitlement about…
In a few weeks time, I will be hosting a panel session at Learning Live on the theme of...
At this year’s LearningLive Question master Nigel Paine, will put your questions to our expert panel. Television’s most established...
A couple of things have given me pause in my digital convictions in the last few weeks. As a...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his...
In this 15 minute video, author Julian Stodd shares some of the first chapter of the Apollo Leadership Reflections...
There is much discussion these days about whether it is best to live in the moment, whether reminiscing is...
Each year Blue Eskimo undertakes their annual work and salary survey of the training and e-learning industries. The primary aim of...
Global body for workplace learning and development will present recommendations for digital transformation readiness. The leading authority on workplace...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 5 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 42 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 11 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020