The pace of change in the next 30 years is set to revolutionise the way we do business. The speed that companies adjust to the changes will be the difference between success and failure. Businesses that can adapt to their environment will flourish. Those that cannot will struggle. The change has already begun. Many firms are already transforming the way…
The role of a Community Manager is becoming well-established with communities being perceived as platforms that have the potential...
Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events...
Microsoft Excel is still business critical. 30 years from its launch, it’s more popular than ever: 1 billion people...
Digital transformation calls for a leap of faith if your market doesn’t seem like it’s being disrupted. Last year...
Rachel Burnham writes: In February I took part in the Curatr based MOOC #exploresocial, in which we were examining...
This free to download white paper by Campaign Learning examines how marketing tools and skills can be used to...
Sarah Killian writes – while 91% of learning and development teams want to improve productivity and engagement, it’s a sad...
This video follows on from ‘Do we still need e-learning?’ It goes back through the 40-year history of e-learning...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019