Stakeholders can always present problems in the design process. They have opinions. They often have clout and seniority. They rarely have real user insight, however. Treat senior stakeholders with care, the more senior they are the less they are likely to know about user context and genuine user needs. How many of us have published content topped with a video…
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
Warning: Nothing I’m writing about below is new or disruptive. In the L&D world in recent years there...
Knowledge retention is the foundation of development and growth, on an individual and professional basis. However, it can be...
Much was discussed during the UNESCO Mobile Learning Week in Paris. The image presented here was ironic, appearing as...
They trusted me with our most valuable asset, our people. They gave me stewardship over a large cash investment...
The concept of the learning organisation is making a resurgence. This time round you’ll hear the term ‘learning culture.’...
Behavioral Currency In this post we are going to discuss the idea of behavioral currency in training. Behavioral currency...
In an era of increasing work pressure, high expectations and performance-related evaluations, the ability to build in an adequate...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 9 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- UpsideLMS and Experience-Learning join hands to bring the best of learn-tech to UK and EU January 22, 2020
- Leaders: when the going gets tough, which hat do you wear? January 22, 2020
- Coaching: If you manage people, you’re a coach whether you like it or not! January 21, 2020
- Seven everyday mindfulness practices to enhance your wellbeing January 20, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020
- Shaping the future workforce with the power of AI January 22, 2020
- Fostering a culture of curiosity to build business capability January 21, 2020