Stakeholders can always present problems in the design process. They have opinions. They often have clout and seniority. They rarely have real user insight, however. Treat senior stakeholders with care, the more senior they are the less they are likely to know about user context and genuine user needs. How many of us have published content topped with a video…
I’ve recently participated as one of the contributors in the Stoddart Review – a well-respected study on workplace productivity....
The pace of change in the next 30 years is set to revolutionise the way we do business. The...
When thinking about machine learning, you would be forgiven for thinking that it’s something used exclusively for large and...
The skills gap. Schools and universities are blamed for it, the rise of tech is said to multiply it,...
Securing a bright future through learning and development. The UK is in the midst of uncertain times. With little consensus...
As I stood at the hand dryer at my local cinema, my skin being weakly breathed on and transitioning...
In this new series Glen Butler (winner of The Learning Professional of The Year Award in 2015) shares his...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
active 2 days, 3 hours ago
active 2 days, 5 hours ago
active 2 days, 7 hours ago
active 2 days, 10 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020