TIME—a major concern for most eLearning professionals who are developing courses. There are a variety of engaging mechanics like quizzes, badges, leaderboards and interactive activities in eLearning courses that you may want to add to your course. But, time becomes a constraint. So, what do you do to offer your learners the right incentives without going over budget and still…
The sixth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you...
There is a truism that training and R&D are the first places to get hit when companies want to...
Learning has a crucial role to play in the growth and development of a business. Challenges of innovation and...
One of the harder topics to address through L&D solutions is the topic of cognitive bias. It’s a hard...
Apprenticeships provide a means for individuals – especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds – to ascend the layers of society. They provide...
These musing’s follow those shared shortly after the Learning Technologies conference and some of the comments received, which have...
In the next of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
So David Wallace, a friend, asked me this question, as he is familiar with my work and was wondering how...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 58 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 20 minutes ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning 2019 news highlights December 12, 2019
- eThink Education Wins Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award December 12, 2019
- Chartered Institute of Marketing launches apprenticeships for all levels of marketers December 12, 2019
- How to boost a feedback culture based on praise December 13, 2019
- Lifelong learning: why it matters to the next UK Government December 12, 2019
- How to get things done as a learning professional in 2020 December 12, 2019
- How to empower yourself and your staff with time management training December 13, 2019
- New research points to a billion-dollar market for LXP December 13, 2019
- TJ Newsflash: 12 December December 12, 2019