TIME—a major concern for most eLearning professionals who are developing courses. There are a variety of engaging mechanics like quizzes, badges, leaderboards and interactive activities in eLearning courses that you may want to add to your course. But, time becomes a constraint. So, what do you do to offer your learners the right incentives without going over budget and still…
What I picked up from a tour of Manchester City…… Here’s your disclaimer: • football is the context, the...
My thoughts are turning to Learning Live later this week. (I am not alone). They are particularly gathering around...
Mindfulness is a great solution for identifying the rubbish that clogs up our consciousness but what do we do...
We shouldn’t be worried about acknowledging someone’s race or background. In fact, we should celebrate difference, embrace culture and...
At this year’s LearningLive Question master Nigel Paine, will put your questions to our expert panel. Television’s most established...
If you were going to introduce curation into learning in your organisation, what would you do? What would it...
“If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is...
Following Elliott Masie’s keynote at last years Learning Live we are pleased to share this new 2017 open source,...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 2 days, 4 hours ago
active 2 days, 7 hours ago
active 2 days, 10 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020