TIME—a major concern for most eLearning professionals who are developing courses. There are a variety of engaging mechanics like quizzes, badges, leaderboards and interactive activities in eLearning courses that you may want to add to your course. But, time becomes a constraint. So, what do you do to offer your learners the right incentives without going over budget and still…
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Matt Brewer of Chubb Insurance. What in...
Inspired collaboration makes it easier to share information and communicate ideas. Traditionally technology has supported 3 levels of collaboration...
What’s stopping managers from learning? When Towards Maturity asked this question, 61% of managers said the main reason was...
Much hyperbole has been present in technology and business press lately about the notion of ‘unlocking’ innovation in organisations....
Honouring the learning visionaries of our time Every year, the Learning Awards celebrates the very best achievements and developments...
In this week’s QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of one of the Learning & Performance consultant’s Ettie McCormack....
The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals gathered together in London last night (7th February) to celebrate...
Being immersed in the digital learning world, it’s easy to forget that there are an awful lot of people...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 6 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 58 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- The learning and development in 2020 report January 23, 2020
- Making the switch: A step-by-step guide to replacing your LMS January 23, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020