Although data has been collected for years, the term ‘Big Data’ was coined back in 2008 by Haseeb Budhani, presently founder and CEO of BubblewrApp. There is no doubt that big data is a hot topic in Learning and Development, but what does it actually mean, why does it matter and how can we use it to improve performance?
The role of marketing has travelled through a variety of meanings in recent years. Not so long ago, it...
This week in L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Doug Shaw. Doug advises a wide range of businesses and...
Renetta Alexander and James Scoggins discuss the adoption of Agile practices by Learning and Development at the Bank of...
Post launch of a new product or concept, begins the vicious cycle of customer acquisition followed by a tutorial...
How many of us shy away from tough conversations? Giving hard-to-hear feedback, sharing bad news, dealing with an unpleasantly...
What are the principles of workplace L&D? Donald H.Taylor writes, I’m on a journey, going back to basics in...
In a recent post we started our journey through learning technology with learning management systems so let’s turn our attention...
Microlearning with Intrinsic Reward Matrices: The Integration of Real Time Analytics, Just-in-Time Learning and High Intrinsic Motivation In this...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Video learning back on top March 20, 2019
- Julian Roberts on Essential Skillz’ compliance focus March 20, 2019
- MPS Interactive Systems at LT2019 March 20, 2019
- Citations in adult learning content March 20, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: March 2019 March 20, 2019
- Politics and the performance mindset: Why Britain needs a Crazy Goal March 20, 2019
- How Brexit will change the game for talent management March 18, 2019