Author: Sukh Pabial is an occupational psychologist by profession and is passionate about all things learning and development in the workforce. With changes to the way social housing (and many other services like the NHS) is funded in the UK, it’s forcing these organisations to fundamentally address the way that they make money. Money matters, and without it most organisations…
Recently I’ve been working with a client on the first stages of a visual hierarchy for Open Badges. This...
When thinking about machine learning, you would be forgiven for thinking that it’s something used exclusively for large and...
……. it’s all about the user Historically, the core focus of many IT Transformation teams has been on getting the...
In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
Learning is a natural human function. It’s how we progress, grow and develop, especially in our early years. However,...
I’ve recently participated as one of the contributors in the Stoddart Review – a well-respected study on workplace productivity....
We are currently reviewing L&D policy. It looks dated and tired and needs a total re-work. Does anyone have...
The following article by Sally Augustin originally appeared in The Harvard Business Review. Most of us would acknowledge that...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Video learning back on top March 20, 2019
- Julian Roberts on Essential Skillz’ compliance focus March 20, 2019
- MPS Interactive Systems at LT2019 March 20, 2019
- Citations in adult learning content March 20, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: March 2019 March 20, 2019
- Politics and the performance mindset: Why Britain needs a Crazy Goal March 20, 2019
- How Brexit will change the game for talent management March 18, 2019