Author: Sukh Pabial is an occupational psychologist by profession and is passionate about all things learning and development in the workforce. With changes to the way social housing (and many other services like the NHS) is funded in the UK, it’s forcing these organisations to fundamentally address the way that they make money. Money matters, and without it most organisations…
In this short video the The CEO of The Learning & Performance Institute Edmund Monk discusses the move from...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability on...
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of LPI member – Daniela Cervini What does the changing nature...
Recently, London Underground have embarked on a seemingly disastrous social experiment. The plan was to cram up to 30%...
or perhaps “Good things come in threes”, or maybe “Three times a charm”? But I am not here to...
This legislation provides for the charging of the Apprenticeship Levy from April 2017, as announced at the Chancellor’s Autumn...
Globally-recognised accreditation body now endorses classroom, e-learning /online courses and other learning programmes as a means to identify high-quality...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 14 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 18 hours ago
active 18 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 10 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Andy Lancaster interview on Learning Now tv February 24, 2020
- How IHG is delivering global onboarding and professional development to 5,500 leaders February 24, 2020
- Docebo Supercharges European Expansion With DoceboInspire Europe 2020 February 21, 2020
- Promoting data science from within February 24, 2020
- Don’t waste money on wellbeing: A guide to boosting employee engagement in workplace wellness February 21, 2020
- Are we products or producers of our environment? February 21, 2020