…………unless you hide it on an LMS. Then they’ll never find it. In my previous role, I was very clear on why I wanted to become a Learning Consultant: I wanted to get nearer to clients’ deployment strategies. That sounds like the most boring reason to do anything and in many ways, it is. But I was sick of living…
The term ‘blended learning’ first appeared in the late-1990s when web-based learning solutions started to become more widely used...
“What characterises corporate cult is the degree of control management exercises over employees’ thinking and behaviour. This starts with...
Amazon’s Alexa, Apple’s Siri and Microsoft’s Cortana are all examples of devices that use voice activation technology to perform...
Sorry to be smug but just got back from holiday and had time to read and relax. My favourite...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Matt Brewer of Chubb Insurance. What in...
Are you an experienced trainer with good MS Office and 365 skills? Do you enjoy helping people get to...
Originally published in November 2015. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and...
I have recently gone on a long journey designing and implementing an ICT self service portal which included, amongst...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 17 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- Learning strategy: eight steps to removing the ‘fear factor’ July 13, 2020
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020
- Six visual design tips for effective elearning July 13, 2020
- Transfer in digital training: Quick-and-easy tools with great impact pt2 July 13, 2020