…………unless you hide it on an LMS. Then they’ll never find it. In my previous role, I was very clear on why I wanted to become a Learning Consultant: I wanted to get nearer to clients’ deployment strategies. That sounds like the most boring reason to do anything and in many ways, it is. But I was sick of living…
With the flick of a switch, a handful of tech giants can change the nature and extent of mankind’s...
Learning is a natural human function. It’s how we progress, grow and develop, especially in our early years. However,...
What are the principles of workplace L&D? Donald H.Taylor writes, I’m on a journey, going back to basics in...
With PwC recently predicting that artificial intelligence will replace seven million jobs by 2037, employees need to learn new...
The LPI Research Companion – is a regular free download for LPI Members that summarises recent L&D research, so...
There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team...
Following Elliott Masie’s keynote at last years Learning Live we are pleased to share this new 2017 open source,...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 5 hours, 55 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 35 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019