…………unless you hide it on an LMS. Then they’ll never find it. In my previous role, I was very clear on why I wanted to become a Learning Consultant: I wanted to get nearer to clients’ deployment strategies. That sounds like the most boring reason to do anything and in many ways, it is. But I was sick of living…
During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in...
UK productivity – output per hour worked – was 18% below the average of G7 economies in 2014, the...
Catch up on the recent webinar from Isobel Nancarrow looking at engagement in learning. Access the recording simply click...
Untapped potential in Learning and Development (L&D) is a lost opportunity in most large Australian businesses. Whilst executives wonder...
The role of a Community Manager is becoming well-established with communities being perceived as platforms that have the potential...
“The most interesting and innovative experimental psychologist in the world today” to speak at top UK learning event. Following...
Healthy workplaces are more productive, are seen as good places to work and can attract top talent. These...
What traits, capabilities and cultures typically make a company a great place to learn? Let the Learning and Performance...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 9 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 26 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
active 1 day, 15 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020