…………unless you hide it on an LMS. Then they’ll never find it. In my previous role, I was very clear on why I wanted to become a Learning Consultant: I wanted to get nearer to clients’ deployment strategies. That sounds like the most boring reason to do anything and in many ways, it is. But I was sick of living…
Every September the Learning & Performance Institute holds LEARNING LIVE, an unmissable experience for learning leaders. At LEARNING LIVE,...
A leader who needs to ‘get things done’ requires strong influencing skills within his or her organisation. Having strong...
Compliance training is something everybody needs and very few people actually want! We all know how hard it can...
My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked...
In the continuing series we this week catch up with Rob Hubbard. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
A short video in support of the 2016 Learning at Work theme, Connect. View Part One here Connect with...
In my last blog post I illustrated a new model of digital literacies in the context of the remix...
In this short video the The CEO of The Learning & Performance Institute Edmund Monk discusses the move from...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019