Sarah Killian writes – while 91% of learning and development teams want to improve productivity and engagement, it’s a sad fact that only 29% achieve this*. In this article, I reflect on our award-winning** collaboration with industry leaders – O2 – and how they did achieve with O2 Campus: a next generation corporate University. Here’s my take on the top five…
An article I wrote last week – Learning at big companies – became my most popular. It was a...
Recently I had my glad rags on for a night at The Dorchester. No matter how many times I attend...
Following the Institute’s (LPI) recent research in association with Pearson Vue we are pleased to share the results in an...
What skills does the modern learning and development (L&D) professional need? asks Donald H Taylor. Have your say in...
Artificial intelligence (A.I.) is a technological advance for humankind that has some people excited and others terrified of what...
If you want a position of authority in L&D, you have more chance if you’re a man. That was...
The Research Companion – is exclusive to LPI members and is an ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There...
LPI members offer from Safety Media – free access to their Health and Safety for Directors e-Learning module. As a...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019