Sarah Killian writes – while 91% of learning and development teams want to improve productivity and engagement, it’s a sad fact that only 29% achieve this*. In this article, I reflect on our award-winning** collaboration with industry leaders – O2 – and how they did achieve with O2 Campus: a next generation corporate University. Here’s my take on the top five…
Rachel Burnham writes – Last week I had the opportunity to participate in this year’s Learning Live conference organised by...
I thought it would be helpful to share my preparations and thoughts for the discussion and some useful links...
Catch up on the recent webinar from Isobel Nancarrow looking at engagement in learning. Access the recording simply click...
Lori Niles-Hofmann writes – I put up a post last week that had quite a few readers clutching their...
In an era of increasing work pressure, high expectations and performance-related evaluations, the ability to build in an adequate...
The new role of L&D is to help the organisation to connect to its ‘living with COVID’ context. This...
Paul Jocelyn writes: I was very grateful to be asked to speak at this year’s LearnTec Conference as part...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
active 2 days, 3 hours ago
active 2 days, 5 hours ago
active 2 days, 8 hours ago
active 2 days, 11 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020