EU migration to the UK is at its lowest since 2009, and the number of EU nationals coming to the UK to work has fallen to its lowest level since 2014. Whilst student numbers continue to rise, the opportunity for students to stay and work in the UK is currently at risk whilst the Brexit deal is unconfirmed. A recent…
I was recently attended a webinar entitled Work Is No Longer A Place – its Everywhere & Anywhere on...
National Apprenticeship Week runs from 6 to 10 March and brings together employers and apprentices from across England to celebrate...
In a blog post this week, I wrote about how I’m concerned that in the L&D space, there are...
Sorry to bore you all with a story about flying. However, it is healthier for my marriage if I...
Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people...
A new project called #makeamodule #makeadifference run by the Learn Appeal charity is asking e-learning developers, instructional designers and...
Ever since late last year, I’ve been revisiting my old work, blog posts, and references sitting in Evernote folders...
Cross-European research into the impact of BREXIT on organisations from a HR perspective opened earlier this week. Fosway Group,...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 22 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 4 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mental Toughness - The Key to Performance, Wellbeing and Positive Behaviour
- Start with Who: The Golden Circle of Learning Design
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Immerse receiving this accreditation from The Learning and Performance Institute @YourLPI recognises the importance of #VirtualReality for Learning & Development moving forward. #LPI #Training #VR
Partner News Feeds
- Learn Appeal continues to expand with new appointment to Board of Trustees September 13, 2019
- Happy 5th birthday to Nimble Elearning September 13, 2019
- Navigating change: Kineo’s Stuart Chadwick and Jez Anderson September 13, 2019
- Post-Brexit Britain needs skilled workers September 13, 2019
- How audio content can make your training more engaging September 12, 2019
- Leadership: the problem with managers and how to upskill them September 11, 2019