This post is a question really, or a rumination. I am keen to gather feedback and ideas about this. This title refers to Learning data with a higher case L. So data from Learning systems and products. Which, in turn, probably means data gathered from the tools of the L&D teams of organisations. Further to recent discussions on LinkedIn and…
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
The cloud. A term used so much with modern technology and yet we so often see it misunderstood by...
Most seasoned L&D professionals will have encountered compliance initiatives that they know are merely box-ticking exercises. Compliance training has...
This post follows the #ldinsight chat from the 6 March 2015. Part one was published on 20 March –...
Learning Live was very insightful with balance of thought provoking seminars and actionable workshops. With so many takeaways to...
What follows is about half of a thought. I hope it is better than none. During an excellent two...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
It’s been over 2 years since I moved from deepest Devon to the Midlands and, as a consequence, I’ve...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 5 hours, 1 minute ago
active 9 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 49 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 19 minutes ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role April 23, 2020