This post is a question really, or a rumination. I am keen to gather feedback and ideas about this. This title refers to Learning data with a higher case L. So data from Learning systems and products. Which, in turn, probably means data gathered from the tools of the L&D teams of organisations. Further to recent discussions on LinkedIn and…
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
Being immersed in the digital learning world, it’s easy to forget that there are an awful lot of people...
Too many organisations are focused on learning tools without understanding how employees learn. It’s time to start prioritising learners ahead...
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
Curation has always been there as a minor element in the role of the learning professional. When, at the...
Everything you’ve always wanted is on the other side of fear. George Addair Being an entrepreneur means confronting your...
We often notice, or hear stories about how we are at work versus how we are at home- which...
What are the principles of workplace L&D? Donald H.Taylor writes, I’m on a journey, going back to basics in...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 1 minute ago
active 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 55 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 38 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 1 minute ago
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Docebo Supercharges European Expansion With DoceboInspire Europe 2020 February 21, 2020
- UpsideLMS launches ‘Let’s Talk Learn-Tech’ Podcast for HR and L&D practitioners February 21, 2020
- Gomo Experts Reveal eLearning Authoring Best Practices in New Ebook February 20, 2020
- English speaking companies failing to empower better communications February 21, 2020
- Learning analytics in academia: the problems and pitfalls of collecting learner data February 20, 2020
- How to get a Pakistan visa? February 20, 2020
- Are we products or producers of our environment? February 21, 2020
- Don’t waste money on wellbeing: A guide to boosting employee engagement in workplace wellness February 21, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 20 February February 20, 2020