Take a moment to think about how digital disruption is affecting the business you’re working in. Not you personally or your department, but your actual business or industry. Requires a bit of thought, doesn’t it? It’s not easy to analyse all the moving parts. The relentless pace of change means that patterns, consequences, outcomes and solutions are difficult to articulate,…
Collecting data for insight and action on learning and development does not have to be difficult or complex. There...
…………unless you hide it on an LMS. Then they’ll never find it. In my previous role, I was very...
Lucy Standing is a chartered business psychologist and vice chair of the Association for Business Psychology. She is the...
A cheap cocktail is worse than no cocktail. So it is with many blended learning courses. They try, but...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
The Learning & Performance Institute’s annual programme selects one learning professional and equips them with the skills, tools and networks...
Leadership is all about faith; faith in yourself, faith in your team and faith in your strategy. I have...
“What characterises corporate cult is the degree of control management exercises over employees’ thinking and behaviour. This starts with...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 23 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
active 1 day, 15 hours ago
active 1 day, 18 hours ago
active 1 day, 21 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020