Can’t nail the Workplace Learning Culture? Have you looked at your Personal Learning Culture? ‘We need to create a Learning Culture.’ ‘If we had a Learning Culture these problems would go away.’ ‘This year’s strategy is to create a Learning Culture across the business.’ Heard it? I’m sure you have. I’m also sure you’re racking your brains to work out…
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events...
A short video produced by Doug Shaw on the importance of conversations at work, recorded for Learning At Work Week...
How many of us shy away from tough conversations? Giving hard-to-hear feedback, sharing bad news, dealing with an unpleasantly...
I’m listening to my Spotify summer playlist, and it got me thinking… Why do we never have a winter...
Management was designed to solve a very specific problem – how to do things with perfect replicability at ever...
LPI Consultant Myles Runham writes – It is just over a week of chewing on and digesting my experience...
Blue Eskimo (LPI Capability Map Ambassador) has just launched its 2019 ‘contractor skills and demands survey’, asking those who...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days, 2 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020