When I first started my career over 20 years ago, it was as a recruitment consultant for an executive search firm. When we got a CV which indicated the candidate was over the age of 40, they would be filed into the ‘dinosaur’ folder. I was 21 at the time and this was my first ‘proper’ job. I didn’t have…
Cognitive computing is the simulation of human thought processes in a computerized model. Cognitive computing involves self-learning systems that...
The following article by Sally Augustin originally appeared in The Harvard Business Review. Most of us would acknowledge that...
In the past years, I have been told several times that I was brave: brave enough to leave my...
It’s been Mental Health Awareness Week this past week and it’s been hard to escape the mass amounts of...
Play the game to make the shift to digital. Gamify to successfully transform “Games give purpose, ritual, meaning, excitement,...
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Adrian Harvey CEO at Elephants Don’t Forget. In your opinion what...
We’ve scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in...
Are you ready for the rise of the robots? Are you ready for what authors Martin Ford and Jeff...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 14 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 2 days, 3 hours ago
active 3 days, 3 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020