When I first started my career over 20 years ago, it was as a recruitment consultant for an executive search firm. When we got a CV which indicated the candidate was over the age of 40, they would be filed into the ‘dinosaur’ folder. I was 21 at the time and this was my first ‘proper’ job. I didn’t have…
Micro-learning is simply the transfer of knowledge in a short period of time (usually 3 – 5 minutes). But...
Mobile learning is here to stay. The KPCB Internet Trends 2014 report describes mobile in terms of ‘still having strong...
Simulation Gaming Simulation is the representation of real world problems which can be used to rehearse skill deployment in...
Too many organisations are focused on learning tools without understanding how employees learn. It’s time to start prioritising learners ahead...
Recently BBC2 broadcast “Who’s the Boss,” – three programmes exploring how companies could transform their recruitment with Collaborative Hiring. Henry Stewart was...
“Engagement’ is a common phrase and a common challenge bounded around in the industry. But what does it really...
How many apprentices does your business employ? Thanks to recent changes in the law, there are more reasons than...
Lori Niles-Hofmann begins her new ebook, Data-Driven Learning Design, with what I think may well just be my favourite...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Kallidus announces introductory guide to launching learning in the workplace May 20, 2019
- Speexx and Swiss Exams bring co-branded Speexx and Cambridge Assessment English Prep Courses to Switzerland May 20, 2019
- Learning Technologies Group launches ‘Instilled,’ a new learning experience platform May 17, 2019
- 2019 Air Jordan 7 GS Topaz Mist is available now May 21, 2019
- What is a Virtual Assistant? May 21, 2019
- The art of persuasion: the new top skill needed by employees? May 21, 2019