|In these challenging times, The Learning and Performance Institute wishes to continue to support the learning community with the appropriate resources and insight so that as learning professionals you can continue to support both your teams and the overall business.|
Please could you take a few moments of your time to share your current top learning challenges, so the LPI can continue to focus our work on the areas that matter to you most.
SUBMIT YOUR CHALLENGES
A new way of learning. What is Performance Support? Performance Support is any technology or tool that enables an...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have been thinking a lot about curation over the last few months. This has been...
Learning Live was very insightful with balance of thought provoking seminars and actionable workshops. With so many takeaways to...
Clive Shepherd asks the question, Do We Still Need Elearning? ‘E-learning’, by which I mean interactive, self-paced instruction, has...
Too many organisations are focused on learning tools without understanding how employees learn. It’s time to start prioritising learners ahead...
Appetite is looking to extend its partner network in Europe to help deliver a high level of Microsoft it...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
Loiza Tallon FLPI, Learning Leader of the Year 2019, talks to Learning News about her achievements and approaches in...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 6 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 38 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 10 minutes ago
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- How Samsung transformed their multilingual sales network training
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
[Free Webinar] From Bookcase to Cyberspace - Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
Thursday 4th June 2020
13.00 BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Omniplex survey reveals 85% of digital learning professionals are worried about the impact of Covid-19 on their organisation June 3, 2020
- Filtered and The Sutton Trust help disadvantaged students apply to university post COVID-19 June 3, 2020
- Upside Learning expands its footprint in Europe June 2, 2020