The fifth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you insight into the qualities, pitfalls and different approaches. Furthermore, we will advise you on the best reading material to further develop your knowledge of Leadership. Great leadership requires the skills to be able to effectively manage the challenge of organisational change,…
If you haven’t seen Jane Hart’s top 100 tools for learning, where have you been for the last 9...
I think it is important to be inspired as an L&D professional, otherwise how do you maintain your enthusiasm?...
There has never been a better time to talk about mental health. Until pretty recently, if you’d said you...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
The top organisations and outstanding individuals in learning gathered together in London last night (20th February) to celebrate the...
“Siloed departments, fixed roles and tasks, hierarchical structures, top down controlled strategies, action plans and funding mechanisms. Our dominant...
A new project called #makeamodule #makeadifference run by the Learn Appeal charity is asking e-learning developers, instructional designers and...
There are times in the majority of people’s careers where they become overwhelmed with a very terrifying thought… ‘What...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 6 hours, 38 minutes ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role, blog 3 April 23, 2020